“Great spot to enjoy a burger and beer.”

Bagger Dave's Burger Tavern
Ranked #92 of 197 Restaurants in Canton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went here 3 times after watching nephew play ball. All six of us ordered hamburgers that were done to order and very tasty. Decent selection of beers.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

After visiting Bagger Dave’s today, I understand why many are closing. I remember my many visits from years past and current Bagger Dave’s is not the same. The train doesn’t run anymore, burgers have slipped into massed produced versions and menu is in a rut.

Service today was good. Our server was prompt, courteous, professional and attentive. Our food however, was mediocre at best. My fries were limp and cold, ranch rail house ranch sauce was extremely watery and tasteless. The bacon on my burger appeared to have been microwaved too long ( very tough) with cheese that was over cooked. Bright side, bun was very fresh but I didn’t eat all the bun.

I remember the days when Bagger Dave’s burgers started out as balls of beef on the flattop, seared and pressed. Now, I believe they are massed produced, extruded in a plant, individually wrapped and distributed. My wife’s burger patty and mine were exactly the same in in all aspects. Maybe it’s the chef in me, but how can 2 bugger patties be identical if their “hand made?”

Want a good burger, visit Red Robin.

Ein Prosit.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Food was mediocre at best. Prices were ridiculous. The service was absolutely terrible. Won't waste my time or money on this place.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I had the Mushroom & Swiss burger with fries. They offer the burger medium rare here which isn't always the case. It was juicy and tasty. The burger was done as I asked with a good amount of condiments included. Candice did a great job serving us.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

This was a first. Our son lives in neighborhood and recommended the hamburgers and craft beers. I and my spouse enjoy RARE burgers with no cheese and they were made perfectly. These burgers are made with prime rib meat which I would have thought could be dry but they were not. Its a big burger so I almost couldn't finish mine. Will go again when in area.

Been to Bagger Dave's Burger Tavern? Share your experiences!