“Great Home-Style cookin'!”

Helsel's 13th Street Market & Cafe
Ranked #12 of 66 Restaurants in Cadillac
Cuisines: American
Description: Open 6am daily. We proudly can say we have been voted best breakfast in town! And the best ribs too!!! More than just a restaurant we have a unique gift shop and lots of wines and more!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am pleased with every meal I have here. I will also enjoy every meal I continue to eat from here...as much as possible...hopefully every day! It's honestly great food, great small-town Café!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

This was my first visit to Helsel's. They fix a wonderful, hearty breakfast. Everything was homemade and portions were plenty. The bacon was extra good! Enjoyed it very much!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

My wife and I chanced upon this place as we were heading for our motel. The room was almost full, with a lively buzz. The serving staff were excellent. My wife had fried cod with french fries, served with homemade bread and cinnamon butter - delicious. I had Not Your Momma's Meatloaf with roast vegetables and mash and gravy (American style). Hearty, tasty food. Our table was overlooked by various stuffed animals, birds and fish. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience, and it would be a pleasure to go back again. Fascinating to see what the locals were ordering!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My grandson took me here for my birthday. I had omelette and it was delicious. He had a pancake -- Huge!!! Highly recommend for brrrakfast!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Spouse and I had breakfast which was good, except for a bit of a heavy hand by the cook. Asked for extra light hashbrowns and got regular. Bacon was good, wouldn't want them any more done, and the eggs were done right for over-easy. Spouse's sausage patties were very overdone and our very young waitress needs to go to charm school, so someone can teach her to smile or at least act like she's not under duress waiting on us.