“Cottage Inn Pizza in Brighton, MI”
Review of Cottage Inn Pizza

Cottage Inn Pizza
Ranked #99 of 127 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: "Looking for the best pizza in Brighton?" Rejoice, you aficionados of all things pizza pie - the seemingly endless search is finally over. From thin crust to deep dish to gluten-free options and beyond, we've got you covered. We at Cottage Inn Pizza pride ourselves on serving the Brighton community with superior products using only the finest ingredients available. Not to mention, we're always listening to our customers to provide the best possible service around. The result? Decadent, delicious, delivery-ready gourmet pizza. Located on W Grand River Ave right in front of Mill Pond Park, right off I-96 makes it easy to enjoy fast and fresh after any time. Have a family to take care of?
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS BRIGHTON STORE! When we went there today for a take-out the owner himself was very rude! We had certificates from Restaurant.Com to use and he was angry because he did not want to honor them stating he never gave authorization for Restaurant.Com to offer these. Then he later said (for unknown reason) you are also getting an extra $4 off your bill..."You're welcome!" And not in a happy way! When I phoned back to talk with him, he put me on an endless hold because I was calling to complaint. Would not answer when I kept calling back. I decided to call from another line thinking he probably recognized the number, he picked up this time. I asked him not to put me on hold again, and he did anyway.
VERY POORLY RUN STORE AND TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Now I'm stuck with $20 worth of certificates for that place because I will never go there again.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed 19 March 2019

Impressed with the pizza from Cottage Inn. Baked just right, quality ingredients, and has always been ready on time.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 16 September 2018

We ordered pizza to be delivered to our hotel so that my son could relax after a full day of soccer. The delivery driver was very friendly, pizza tasted great, and they were prompt!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Very disappointing with the pizza delivered. Spent $28 and it was like warm and missing toppings. Never again. Don’t go here. Better pizza elsewhere at half the price!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Unbelievably unprofessional rude, owner, short and simple. Unfortunately, this is a poor representation of the Cottage Inn brand. We tried to redeem a very much valued Local Flavor coupon, and the facility refused to accept it. The owner came out of his Jeep into the store and said that they stopped accepting the coupon (even though I had already paid $10 for it and it was still prior to the expiration date. When I asked how that could be he proceeded to tell me that was the previous owner, he doesn’t get any money from this, and do like the other people that tried to redeem the coupon, call customer service for a refund. When I stood there dumbfounded and mentioned to him, very calm and conversationally, that I thought that was awful customer service, and this wasn’t a great approach to establishing loyal customer base. To which point he yelled at me loudly and angrily to leave his store (which at this point scared the beejeezus out of my 13 year old daughter who ran out of the building). As I left, I mentioned to him, again conversationally, “Thank you for your customer service and for being a pillar of the community”, at which case he waved his hand and yelled “Go!!”. I’ve never been treated so awfully in any customer or restaurant situation, and was taken aback, shocked and mortified at this confrontation from the owner of an establishment, and frankly am absolutely amazed that someone like this would be permitted to own, or even run or work in, a store. I will never, ever go to this location again, and will never spend another dime at any Cottage Inn location (which is a shame, because we absolutely love the wonderful, beautiful original Ann Arbor location).

Date of visit: May 2018