“Best Sushi in the area”
Review of Sushi Hana

Sushi Hana
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 14 October 2018

We're def sushi snobs & eat a fair amount whenever we travel. This is some of the freshest and tastiest Sushi in the area. My husband and son always get the chef's tasting menu. For the chef's tasting, it's the chef's choice and they prepare whatever is freshest that day. My husband and son always love it and they enjoy the surprise and variety. I'm not that adventurous, I love all the rolls that I have tried and think their tuna and salmon are definitely some of the best we've had in southeast Michigan. The tuna (maguro) literally melts in your mouth.
This is not the cheapest sushi place that we've ever been to but you definitely get what you pay for and you get decent portions. We don't go back to the cheaper places bcs the quality of the sashimi and nigiri at Sushi Hana is definitely worth paying a bit more for.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 July 2018

We tried almost all species and all of them was delicious with enough portions. Staff were friendly and helpful. Unfortunately ambience was not so nice. Any how, you can eat delicious sushi in any case.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank Taner_tr06
Reviewed 31 March 2018

My girlfriends and I meet there for Bibim Bap every few months or so. I personally like it with tofu. Delicious! Be sure to ask for the hot stone bowl to be extra hot! For dinner, it comes with a delicious salad with ginger dressing, along with miso soup. I can't get enough of the Bibim Bap sauce! It has just the right amount of zing! The service is always spot on. They did a great job on the renovations as well. Always look forward to returning!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 November 2017

I love to try something new each time, and Sushi Hana never disappoints. This time, I tried a sweet potato roll I had not seen on the menu before, and it was even better than I thought it would be :)

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Went to Sushi Hana for a business lunch (second time in a couple of months). Creative selection and exquisite daily special of fresh tuna and fresh wasabi. Very tasty and beyond what you can normally expect at lunch.

Date of visit: September 2017