Pointes North Inn(Charlevoix)
Book now, pay at stay
US$269
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$299/night.

Charlevoix Inn & Suites(Charlevoix)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$154
US$150
Birchwood Inn(Harbor Springs)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$154
US$150
Adoba Hotel Naubinway(Naubinway)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$106
US$103
Colonial Inn(Harbor Springs)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$160
US$650
Travelocity
AmericInn by Wyndham Petoskey(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$174
Cancelon
Bay Inn Petoskey(Petoskey)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$176
US$171
Book now, pay at stay
US$88
US$64
  • Room Service
All reviewssatellite tvceiling fancoffee maker and microwaveno air conditioningferry
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Been coming for years and The Erin Motel still is the most convenient place to stay. Management said they were slowly saving to do updates so the more folks who come the better these visits will be! :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed one night that passed entirely too quickly. This was a great quaint, no-frills, clean place to stay. It had a mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker. That's just fine with me. I need my hot tea in the morning and it's nice to have a fridge. The king bed was comfortable enough for me and there's also satellite tv, They offer wireless internet but I think bandwidth is limited as my workaholic boyfriend was having difficulty trying to do some work task during a weekday. I had no issue, however, watching Netflix late at night as I usually do when I can't sleep. In my opinion this place is GREAT as I had my hot morning tea, I had a picnic table outside the door on the shore of Lake Michigan I could sit at, it was clean and within walking distance of the ferry, restaurants, shopping, groceries, etc, etc, etc. No air conditioning but you're on an ISLAND on the BEACH with a ceiling fan and casement windows that open so you can listen to the waves all night even if it's raining cats and dogs. I have a feeling negative reviews may be made by people with unreasonably high expectations. Everything functioned and everything was clean. Don't expect luxury and opulence and you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: awesome views, book an even numbered room if you want beachfront
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank chickiemamat
Reviewed 1 November 2016

I stayed at this motel last summer. The hosts were friendly and helpful. The view was gorgeous. The room was great, very clean, with satellite TV and a refrigerator and microwave and full bath. I only stayed one night, but will certainly stay longer next chance I get!

Stayed: July 2016
3  Thank 700bubbles
erinmotel, Owner at Erin Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you and we're looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 9 January 2016

I have traveled weekly for over 20 years. At 50 weeks x 20 years, Conservatively, I have stayed in at least 1000 hotel rooms. And, this hotel was, hands-down, the most disgusting hotel room I have ever stayed in. The most egregious offense were the bed bugs. My wife was literally covered in bed bug bites, we lost count at 150. And, one even traveled home with us.

When I called the owner to complain, he said he never had bed bugs at the hotel yet the Trip Advisor reviews tell a different story. The owner was supposed to refund my money but has thus far failed to do so. Thus, not only did I have to pay for a foul hotel room but I also had to pay for a doctor visit, dry cleaning, and new luggage.

In addition to the bed bugs, the sheets, pillows and mattress were stained. And, the toilet and toilet seat were stained, to the point that we almost didn't want to use it. The bathroom was moldy and there was a hole in the floor covered by a towel. We stayed in room 10. Yes, it's a great location but that is the ONLY positive thing I have to say about the hotel. We would have left after the first night but there was, quite literally, no where else to stay on the island.

The owner, Roy Elsworth, is a dishonest businessman. He said that he would refund my money. However, he has yet to do so and is no longer answering my calls or emails. For your own health and safety, do not stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay in Room #10 on the corner unless you want bed bugs
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
10  Thank motw415
erinmotel, Owner at Erin Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

For any travelers that read this unfortunate review, please be assured that these claims are false. My Father, Roy, is deceased and was the epitome of honesty and integrity. As We strive to live up to his fine example. We have full documentation that The Erin is pest free. Updates and repairs have and continue to be made to our simple facility. Thank you.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

The folks at the Erin are always friendly, kind and helpful. The owner has loaned me his vehicle, after mine went on the ferry; he has made laundry services available to me. He started a bonfire on the well-groomed beach, for my friends and I to enjoy after dark. Always pleasant and clean, pet-friendly and close to everything!

Room Tip: ask for water view
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family