All reviews quiet location front desk night's sleep oatmeal easy access comfortable bed enjoyed our stay great hotel nicole michigan meijer funeral
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We needed a place to stay on our way to dropping our daughter off to camp. This was in a nice, safe location, with easy access to the freeway and several restaurants. The staff was very friendly, and we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank WhiteIvories
Stephanie B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bay City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for the great feedback! We take pride in our service and we are so glad that you were able to enjoy some of the many local attractions. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

The person at the front desk said they had only been open a short while. What a nice place for a Hampton. The staff was exceptional. The rooms are very modern, super clean and the bed was great. The bathrooms are bright. The shower pressure is great.
I would definitely stay here again. But now lets talk about the breakfast buffet. Could be better. It's the same fare you get at every other holiday inn express, hampton, courtyard, etc. processed sausage patties, don't remember if there were eggs. I had oatmeal with toast and peanut butter. It was fine but just a little disappointing since everything else was above the normal standards. Breakfast was average or below.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Corey E

What a pleasant surprise! I am so glad that you enjoyed the room, staff, and especially the breakfast!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I really can't explain what happened because no one at the front desk could explain what happened. I was charged a deposit at the of reservation, that no one could see when I checked in because my original reservation for 2 adjoining rooms was no longer in the system. I ended up paying the full amount for two rooms and also the amount charged to my card previously.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Laura S

Hello - this sounds like a very frustrating situation. I am sorry that I have not been able to reach you via phone or email, please contact me at your convenience so we can figure out what went wrong.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Great customer service from all staff. Rooms clean; like new. Suite large. Full breakfast 6-10, workout room, indoor pool, and free parking. Eats within walking distance or ask front desk for printout of places to eat. Great price!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank R R

We really appreciate the feedback on our rooms and staff - it is always our goal to be number one in service and cleanliness, and it's great to hear when we get it right!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This is a new-ish property that has top-notch service but, in a causal/ neighborly kind of way. The property has pool, free hot breakfast and comfortable size bedrooms. It has plenty of parking and is easy to find from east of I-75.

I'd go back and stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Don L

I really like how you described our service as top notch but casual/neighborly - our goal is to welcome every guest as though they are coming to our home, and it sounds like you felt exactly what we were putting out!