All reviews rain shower prosciutto revolving door walk in shower garage parking fresh fruit great hotel room was clean dcu center slicer grey latte lounge privileges brand simulated closet
Reviewed 26 June 2018

The hotel is gorgeous, very nice area, park right across the street. Very upscale, beds are very comfortable, the rain shower head was amazing.. Staff was friend and very helpful, the hotel is beautiful. 101 Grill next door has awesome food and martini's very good.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Wow!! This hotel is Amazing! We booked this hotel online since we have never been to Worcester before! When we arrived we could hardly believe that this was our hotel for $159 a night! The lobby was stunning! The staff was super friendly and helpful. Our actual room was super cool, upscale, modern & beautiful! The shower was really nice! Probably the best modern day hotel shower I have seen in a reasonably priced hotel! The bed was cozy, TV's were large enough to see from the bed. This was honestly the first time I ever used a hotel laundry room! The washers & dryers were brand new and in a secure locked laundry room. Super nice! This place is truly perfect! I honestly do not have 1 complaint or even negative comment at all!
I wish we could of stayed longer!
Perfection is at AC Hotel Worcester!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Great modern hotel with a friendly staff. The room was very comfortable and upscale, very conveniently located. The king bed was very comfortable and the secure elevator to the rooms is a plus. I loved the shower and comfort of my room!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2018

The AC is a new hotel and certainly is a fantastic choice for visiting Worcester. I stayed one night while in Worcester for a business meeting. The front desk were great - informative and helpful. The room was excellent - very clean, modern decor, super comfortable bed, and a great rainwater shower. The European-style breakfast was also very good; a special shout-out to Jose who staffed the breakfast - he was great.
A very relaxing and refreshing stay! Great new hotel!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank explorewithmore
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Gorgeous brand new hotel, one of the higher end hotels in the area. I just wanted to say what a great business trip visit this was and Jackie was very professional and went out her way to accommodate our customer. I would highly recommend again.

Room Tip: Best views are the corner rooms
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business