“Really good burgers, friendly service, fun vibe”
Review of The Fix Burger Bar

The Fix Burger Bar
Ranked #18 of 610 Restaurants in Worcester
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stopped in for a quick lunch - burgers and fries were great, as were the shakes. Quick and friendly service. Outdoor seating (not much of a view but still nice to be outside). Convenient street and lot parking nearby. Great lunch spot.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Love this place. Discovered it during a walk around right around the corner from the Hampton Inn and had to try it. Food is great, atmosphere is comfortable, staff is attentive. Will recommend over and over unless I find a new place.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Nothing negative to say, but nothing exceptional either. The food was average, the service was average, the prices were average.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

This place is very decadent on the inside and there are outside seating as well, staff is very kind and efficient, food is outstanding, the prices are a bit high but the quality does match. I was able to do some work on my laptop and be comfortable. My companions had burgers which they claimed were unbelievable and wish they had two, I had the fruit and nut salad and it was amazing as well.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch with my family for Mother’s Day. It was the only place I could get a reservation for so we took our chances. The place is great for families and hanging out with friends. The burgers are good the salad bar is great. The prices are very good. The salad bar is only 5 dollars when you get a burger. So much to choose from on the menu. The veggie burger was really yummy! We went at a good time because when we were leaving the place was really packed and it was getting loud. I would definitely go back.