“Always a treat”

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #49 of 138 Restaurants in Woburn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This store doesn't let the brand down. Good solid, great tasting sandwich. Unfortunately they offer Miss Vicky's chips and I'm not a big fan. This beats subway into last week easily.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

The sandwich was delicious. The salad was good for me but my daughter didn't like the type of lettuce used. The location was convenient. Finding a place to sit for 4 was a little tough but it was lunch time.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

One the best the subs I had in long time. You can order a multiple of different subs and you can donate to a great cause.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

I had a 12" brisket and cheddar and found it to be filling , but pretty greasy . They had a nice choice of hot sauces for the sandwiches, which gives me a compelling reason to return. Next time I will eat it there , as mine was take out, which may have affected quality.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

In my opinion, Firehouse subs are delicious but there is one problem- do not do take out. The subs are good but the steamed meat process will tend to lead to a soggy sandwich if you do take out. I have done take out once and could not believe the difference in taste.

The drink size is a little much for a combo meal and they would be better suited cutting the size back and cost) for a combo meal with chips. Otherwise, no real complaints. I have had betters subs but these are not bad.

Been to Firehouse Subs? Share your experiences!