All reviews lighthouse cafe fit the bill place to stay picnic tables cape cod harwich area in season rooms are clean new england motel beaches refrigerator dennis wedding luxury
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Spent three nights in this comfortable motel. This is in my opinion a good value option when exploring Cape Cod. Room was clean and bed comfortable. Basic accommodation but everything you need if you are not wanting luxury - also close to amazing beaches and I would strongly recommend the Lighthouse Cafe next door for a good American home cooked breakfast to set you up for the day. Opens at 6 and serves all day. Enjoyable stay!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank bccwEdinburgh
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Reasonable comfortable quiet clean. Very friendly simple but nice . Pool available in season. Great location to many things. Long stay or short I will go back there again. Air conditioning, Wifi, refrigerator and cable tv. Next door to great breakfast cafe.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I really enjoyed staying here. Rooms are spotless, staff is nice and the rates are more than reasonable. Great location as well. Great breakfast located next to motel, Luke's package store next to that. Nice courtyard area with picnic tables and Weber grills. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We were very happy with our stay at the Wishing Well! The location was perfect, only a mile from the beach, we were close to the main street (which we drove to) for both lunch and dinner, and it was extremely accessible. The service was really great and everyone working was happy to help! There's a great breakfast place right next to it which I highly recommend (I believe it's called the Lighthouse Cafe). I would definitely recommend to stay here if you are looking to be around the Dennis/Harwich area! Looking forward to another stay in the future!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We stayed here to attend a weekend wedding in Harwichport. The rooms were comfortable and immaculate. They appeared updated and allowed us to truly enjoy our stay. The pool was great and we would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple