“Great ice cream”
Review of Murdick's Fudge

Murdick's Fudge
Ranked #6 of 6 Dessert in Vineyard Haven
Description: With the same recipes since 1887, Murdick's has been serving fresh homemade fudge, peanut brittle, chocolate nut clusters and bark from the finest ingredients. Bring the whole family and watch our expert fudge makers create over fifteen flavors of fudge and candies from fresh ingredients. Wedding fudge favors, gift packages, online ordering and shipping available.
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped for ice cream and it was a great treat. My daughter got soft serve which I don't recommend. My husband and I shared a three scoop which was a generous portion and all three flavors were delicious. I tried a sample of fudge and it was yummy

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

I am a fudge connoisseur. I have eaten fudge all over the US. Having grown up in NJ and spending every summer at the Jersey shore I ate a lot of fudge on the boardwalks. Murdicks is the best! Creamy sweet and delicious.

Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

Stopped by for a little take home desert and decided on S'mores fudge = " very nice" - mashed it up into some coffee ice cream and had rich rewarding desert

Reviewed 17 July 2015

I write this while eating a small piece of the smores fudge and a big smile. The fudge is some of the best I've eaten and the staff were just so friendly and helpful despite it being almost closing time. I really appreciated the 3 for $20 special!

Reviewed 12 July 2015

This fudge is delicious!!! Last week they had a special 3 slices for $20 and this made the entire family very happy, especially that we had some leftover to bring home.