All reviews each morning martha's vineyard quiet neighborhood daily routine refreshing pool warm towels served poolside fresh flowers one bedroom suite delicious homemade cookies stove and oven spent five nights breakfast was amazing dietary restrictions wealth of knowledge complimentary bikes west tisbury
Reviewed 7 September 2018

This was our third year in a row at Charles and Charles. I am running out of superlatives. The room was great. The food was amazing. Charles could not be more hospitable.
Can hardly wait for next year.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2018

Charles & Charles gets it right every time. If it's peace, tranquility, and a welcoming home away from home environment you crave on Martha's Vineyard, you'll be very happy to find this tucked away gem. I am a repeat guest, and world traveller but am always amazed by the consistency of the level of care taken with guests and maintenance of the beauty of this B&B.
Beautifully landscaped grounds, and immaculately clean and cozy and well appointed rooms will have you singing the praises of Charles & Charles too! Already planning my next visit!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

What an amazing place on the vineyard! Everything from the amazing cottage to the amazing owners!! They were very accommodating and even served us this beautiful homemade breakfast in our spacious room....such a sweet retreat. We will be back very soon!!

Karampekios Family

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2018

This is over due ( summer 2017) but doesn't matter as I summed up my feelings when he opened the place a few years ago. Charles & Charles is easily the best place on the island to park yourself and enjoy time on the Vineyard if you don't already live here. Superb accommodations, coupled with a perfect location, and topped off with Charles himself as your friend, confidant, tour advisor, daily routine planner, restaurant guide, activity & Beach guru, and simply generous Host, it's impossible not to have the perfect vacation. My wife and I will never stay anywhere else. Read my other review and get more specifics, but safe to say if you are reading reviews to help make a decision, you have a 99.9% chance of making the right decision if you stop reading now and just book!
The last thing he did on the day we left was burn me a Brandi Carlisle CD ( one of the few I didn't own) for the ride home. Nuff said!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are great , call him to explain differences
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank philrunner4
Reviewed 11 August 2018

If you're looking for a beautifully decorated and clean B&B on Martha's Vineyard, Charles and Charles is the place! We made our reservation with Charles in late winter, and, right away, he gave us helpful information on getting our car over on the ferry. He also gave us excellent restaurant recommendations that were within walking distance from the B&B. Charles has a very hospitable personality...someone you're comfortable with right away. During check in, he graciously helped us with our bags and spoke to us about the sights on the island. Our kids loved his pool, and breakfast each morning was absolutely delicious! He had a BBQ grill in case we wanted to eat in, and bikes for our whole family. He really made everything very convenient. I highly recommend staying at Charles and Charles during your next visit to Martha's Vineyard! Charles really goes the extra mile to make sure your stay at his B&B is enjoyable.

Room Tip: Photos of room styles and sizes are on the Charles and Charles web site. Charles can also help with room selection based on your needs.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family