See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Awesome ---beautiful place to stay, rest, and eat breakfast. Gracious hosts who are wonderful knowledgeable about the area and attuned to the needs of the seasoned and weary traveler. Thank you ever so much!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2017

What a beautiful Inn! It was our first time on the island in years and Jeff and Jynell were such wonderful hosts! The breakfast was amazing - my husband and I are still dreaming of the egg wraps with the avocado and the cookies in the afternoon, were such a nice touch. The decor was so pretty, very clean and bright with a beachy feel. The bed was so comfortable! We took a taxi from the Vineyard Haven ferry, but it was definitely walkable if you are up for it. It is a great location, within walking distance to many shops and restaurants in Vineyard Haven. Jeff and Jynell made some great recommendations on where to eat and they did not disappoint. I would highly recommend the Crocker House to anyone staying in the area and we will definitely be back!

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Owners are so welcoming and accommodating. Very comfortable rooms and appropriate for rest. The breakfast is always fresh and delicious! Cute shops and restaurants within walking distance. Full bar on honor system in the evenings. We really enjoyed our stay!

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 15 October 2015

My fiance surprised me with a weekend trip to the Vineyard for my birthday. He knows I love B&Bs (even though he hates them) and chose this one for a Saturday night stay. He arranged in advance with Jynelle to have a wonderful fruit plate and bottle of chilled champagne in our room. The #12 room - the last one at the end of the hallway upstairs, was nicely updated, and quaint. There was a sitting area with love seat and storage unit with extra towels, ironing board, coat hangers. The bathroom off the sitting area, was very nicely updated with modern fixtures. The shower head was wonderful, and the water temperature was hot enough for my liking. The light fixtures were beautiful, and dimmable! As a designer, I love that. The bedroom was separated from the sitting area by wood / glass french doors, a beautiful touch. There is a gigantic, beautiful window over the bed, that allowed alot of beautiful light to come into the vaulted ceiling. The king size bed was very comfortable, and the pillows were great too, neither of which you find often at a B&B. There was a wall mounted heating unit, with a remote - great for us, since it was chilly that weekend.There was also a small flat screen TV opposite the bed, adjacent to the french doors. Overall, the room was very clean and very comfortable. My one recommendation would be that the bathroom could use a couple hooks for toiletry bags, a hand towel, bathrobe, etc.

There were 2 other couples staying in the house that weekend, however we didn't realize that until breakfast Sunday morning - it was quite surprising how quiet the house could be with multiple guests. We were also relatively surprised to find out that the didn't live in the house; they live nextdoor. It was nice because we didn't feel like we were invading their privacy.

Jynelle and Jeff, the owners of the B&B are amazing hosts, and seem like down-to-earth people you'd just want to be friends with. They gladly shared with us their favorite places to visit on the island for cheese, pastries and chocolates. They also had many stories to share, which made the experience all that more enjoyable. They provided an amazing spread for breakfast - homemade egg croissant sandwiches & veggie wraps, homemade apple crisp, homemade granola and yogurt, fruit, toast, and probably a few other things I'm forgetting. The coffee selection wasn't great, but you can make your one cup from the Keurig machine.

I'd like to personally thank Jynell and Jeff for a wonderful experience. My fiance has forever hated B&Bs after one bad experience, but our stay here has made him see that not all B&Bs are bad... quite the opposite - some can be amazing! Thank you!

Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed 15 September 2015

This was our first time staying at the Crocker House Inn and it was a wonderful experience. The owners Jeff and Jynell go out of their way to make you feel at home. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the breakfasts were excellent.

Room tip: Great location, quiet rooms, clean rooms.
Date of stay: September 2015