All reviews walk in shower usb ports salt water pool bathing suits no biggie fitness center newer hotel off the highway front desk located close coffee table hot beverages spent one night here room was spotless exercise room mass pike beds were comfortable
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on our road trip north. It was perfect. Quick easy check in, swim with the kids and early comfortable sleep. The breakfast was great too! Everything seems really new and clean. Also easy to find and right off the highway.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Stay there for a weekend trip to Sturbridge Village. Newer hotel with modern style .Clean comfortable room, very relaxing ,big shower . Only regret is we forgot our bathing suits , there is a salt water pool .

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Stayed two nights with my family (hubby and 2 teenagers). The hotel is fairly new and super clean. I love the design of the room with a "bench" where you can put your backpack or luggage there and shoes underneath (maybe i'm a neat freak!). The bathroom is very roomy too. The beds are super comfortable. The staff was very nice and attentive. We checked in very late and were so tired and the staff at front desk worked super fast to get us checked in so we could get to the room. Room are huge and super clean. Breakfast is very good with both hot and cold food. The lady working at breakfast is super sweet and caring. She rushed to get food and made sure everyone was happy. Parking is easy and great. Overall, it was a great stay. My family loved it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two days during a work trip to CT. Just on the border or MA/CT, place is very clean, well organuzed. Hotel staff is very friendly (Andrea the girl working at the breakfast- v sweet and helpful). Good size gym and pool for the workout too.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2018

This hotel was simply amazing! We stayed here for a couple of nights and enjoyed everything about it. Close to all amenities we would need and new and welcoming! I got to know some of the staff really well. Something I learned is that there is no chair behind the front desk- which seems odd (having worked night shift at a hotel before). But I actually like it because staff sit out in the lobby area and greet you as you come in. It seems more personal and engaging (the only downside is that I didn't know that person was actually working there until they walked over behind the desk).

The fitness centre is SWEET-- except the TRX system should really be secured down- I didn't do much with it because I was afraid it would fall on me. Also my first night there I went down and there were kids (like under 10) running all over the place 'working out'... I thought their parents were in the pool, turns out they were up in their room somewhere. Kinda dangerous.
Talking about the pool, I didn't get to use it but the machines in the gym are set up looking at the pool-- that was kinda awkward as I ran and people swam... there was nothing else to look at but the pool.

OH YEA! The rooms are huge and great! I loved my stay here at the HIE