“Wonderful girls weekend getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Welcome to Five Beaches 'Cottage'!
Good 'slouching' furniture, with plenty of seating.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Good 'slouching' furniture,
with plenty of seating.
cozy for 4, room enough for 8!
A well equipped Kitchen for a cook!
Okay, who gets the Queen bedroom?
It's even got a closet!
nice bathroom with lots of hot water!
full size Bunks? i didn't know they made those! SWEET!
It also has a closet
HEY! I'm relaxing here! LOL!
Gonna cook those Lobsters on the 'Barby'!
Overview

Reviews from our community

Any
Janellebe...
Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
“Wonderful girls weekend getaway”
Reviewed 20 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I had planned a girls weekend getaway with my friends from high school at five beaches cottage. We lucked out with a gorgeous weekend and had a blast! Susan was extremely accommodating, all the little extras were included, we especially loved the s'mores fixings and the little fire pit in the backyard! The place was so clean and we had everything we needed an more. I had messed up the booking (I missed the second payment due date) and Susan went out of her way so that I wouldn't have to pay any extra fees, how kind is that?! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone thats looking for an affordable cottage with a convenient location right on 28 and close to the beach!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
22 Sep 2015
Janelle and her friends were great Guests, and left my little 'Cottage' looking clean and neat. Would I Host them again? Absolutely!
Thank you for the lovely review as well Janelle!Come back soon!
Your Host, Susan
garvink2
Hamden, Connecticut
“Great place and Great Host”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Susan purchased numerous things for us for our first day, such as milk, bread, chocolate, marshmallows, and sticks for smores. The residence also included bicycles and a little wagon so that if you walked to the beach, it'd be easier to carry everything. The residence was very clean and Susan was available to be contacted at any time for any reason. I'm hoping to return next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
2 Sep 2014
Hi Kurtis! Thank you thank you thank you, for taking the time to write me an online review! It is much appreciated. They only show me part of it, but it's just perfect. I hope to see you and your great family again! your Host, Susan
Massachus...
“Great Location, Beautiful Beaches”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Overall I was very happy with my choice for a week of fun, sun and relaxation on Cape Cod. This delightful cottage was less than one mile to 5 beautiful beaches! The water was warm and beaches were stunning. The owner of this cottage was an awesome host. She provided milk, breakfast items, fresh fruit and a kitchen stocked with all the essentials. The house has private parking, a nice backyard space with a big grill, bikes and outdoor amenities including a fire pit. This home has 2 sides depending on your needs; one with 1 bedroom and the other with 2 bedrooms. I rented the two bedroom side. The home was completely redone and was very clean. This was my first time renting a house as I usually stay in hotels. I was very pleased with the home and my experience. I am looking forward to staying at this house again!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
2 Sep 2014
Thank you for this review! It really means a lot to me to have Guests such as yourself write about my little 'Cottage'! Your Host, Susan
Foxboro
Reviewed 12 January 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
12 Jan 2014
Brenna and her companion were perfect Guests. They left my cottage as they found it, and were pleasant and communicative during their stay. I would eagerly Host them again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing