“Best breakfast ever!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Enstone
Price range: US$9 - US$21
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Artyard Cafe introduces something to North Oxfordshire, which is that little bit different. It's a Pub, Bistro and Cafe/Restaurant, which also functions as an art gallery and exhibition space for a fabulous, unique and eclectic collection of up-scaled furniture, plus a live music and events venue. Owner and ex-construction industry veteran John Clarke deliberately set out to create something distinctive and that bit special, a place with different areas in which visitors and customers have a choice to relax in the cosy bar/living area, feel comfortable and enjoy a meal in the cafe or fully immerse themselves in the live events - whether music or Sky Sport (whatever's on at the time).
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had 2 full English, eggs on toast, a set breakfast, mini English and bacon sarnie. My extremely picky Mother-in-Law said it was the best she ever had. This is a top complement, trust me. The eggs were fried or poached perfectly, the bacon was crisp and lean, the hash browns hot and tasty, mushrooms lovely, fat yummy sausage, well toasted bread. Service was excellent and cappuccino, coffee, hot chocolate and tea, all great. Reasonable prices and we didn’t leave an ounce of food on our plates. We are already planning our next visit. They also have nightly dinner specials for 7.50, quite a discount from the main menu prices (Friday fish and chips, Thursday steak, Tuesday pie). They have a nice bar and outside area too.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I have driven passed the Artyard Cafe everyday for the last week as I have commuted between Blenheim Palace and Dormy House, today I had time to stop for breakfast. Very pleased I did. It is not a fancy Cotswolds Cafe but a posh bikers’ Cafe that clearly operates as a pub (and maybe even a club). The breakfast was lovely.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I had visited the Artyard with my wife nearly two years ago and decided this Saturday 24 with my colleague to pop in again for a light snack at lunchtime. My friend had the Mushroom Omelette with chips £8.25 and a Cappuccino £2.50 and said he enjoyed both. For myself I had half of Peroni £2.50 and a toasted bloomer of salami, tomato and mozzarella with salad £5.25 ( I was disappointed with the grated mozzarella as not like the last time which had fresh mozzarella .. shame as it would have been enjoyable).
Service is once again attentive and friendly with a good ambience in the restaurant.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

didnt know this place existed, built into an old pub, fantastic place to stop. was quite busy but lots of places to sit, including nice outside area. Will revisit when the weather gets better

Reviewed 28 February 2018

very good service and great food for the price. Interesting atmosphere. Parking is not an issue, not buggy friendly. Do not recommend the chicken burger. Can get busy during peak times.