All reviews room was clean drive thru heard nothing entire area english muffin takes pride bathroom fan stay there again nights rest continental breakfast slept great stayed here for nights clean place fit the bill bathroom door one night stay cape cod
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Frankly, my previous experience with the Knights Inn chain has not been fabulous - I associate the brand with cheep rooms and lumpy beds. I went with this location due to location close to Providence when traveling to a conference. It is an older motel, perhaps originally built in the late 1950s or early 60s, and looks its age on the exterior. However, I was very pleasantly surprised with the quality of the room and how comfortable I was during my stay. The room had been updated not long ago and was very clean. I could hear children running outside the room along the covered walkway a few times, but otherwise, the room was quiet. Staff were very friendly and pleasant. I would stay here again any time.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The room was clean, ice machine worked and the bed wasn't lumpy! It adequate for a night but more then that is pushing it.

The only complaint is the bathroom fan didn't work so it was like a sauna after the shower!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Don't look at the obvious misguided reviews of this hotel. I have stayed here numerous times on trips to see my family and have NEVER had a negative experience. It's been more than two years since my last visit and I saw MANY IMPROVEMENTS to the property and to the rooms. You get MUCH MORE THAN YOU PAY FOR here. Are you staying at the Taj Mahal? No, but they treat you like you are. My room was always clean and fresh and they have upgraded the flooring and bedding, installed new flat-screen TVs, improved the office area, and generally are giving you a great value for your dollar. Nowhere in the entire area compares to this hotel for the price you're paying......which, incidentally, is half the price of most hotels in the area. DO NOT HESITATE to stay here. I had no issue with noise, as some others post. A great staff, friendly and helpful, and they all seem to enjoy their jobs. A PERFECT EXPERIENCE!!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Jim G
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Let's be fair - this isn't a Marriott or a Hilton, this is a Knights Inn and if you're pricing out an economical motel that is a clean and safe place to be, this is a good choice. We stayed overnight this past weekend and had a perfectly good stay. The room was clean (especially the bathroom which is super important), the bed was clean and comfy, the door locks were solid, and the room was a secure place to crash for the night. If you're looking at this price range (under $100 a night) then you already know your budget; be fair in your expectations and you'll be pleasantly surprised with this property. We will absolutely stay again next time we're in the area and need a safe place to lay our heads.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jpgBoston_MA
Reviewed 21 August 2017

The room was filthy. Chairs stained, bed was damp. Room smelled. The hotel clerk came and tried to make it better by spraying air freshener. We walked in and walked right out. Luckily I booked through Expedia and was able to cancel and recieve a refund. The pics on the website indicated up dated facility. Don't believe it.

Room tip: Chose a different hotel
Date of stay: August 2017