“Total blast for the entire family!”

The Adventure Park at Heritage Museums & Gardens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The park is well run, staff is friendly and helpful. Great balance between challenge and fun. My kids are already making plans to come back next year!

All reviews
"great workout"
"all ages"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

There are four levels, and you can progressively get harder. Each element of each level requires balance and some strength to get by, but it's done up the trees so it's so gorgeous that it doesn't feel like work. The zip lines are periodic relaxing interludes in each level.
Safety is very assured, even though at times one can be 40 feet up in the trees. Staff do a great job teaching the course and the equipment.
I'm a little sore two days after the outing, but that just tells me that I need to hit the gym!
One slight suggestion would be that they could allow a person to start at a higher level so when one does the black level one isn't so tired. I have to say that I never got to the black level, but other members of our party did comment that they would have preferred to either start at blue, or go right from green to black so they have more energy for the hardest level. Maybe if a person has done the course a few times, they could allow a faster progression to black?

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This is one of the best activities on Cape Cod for your children and grandchildren (or anyone, any age). I have seen each of my grandchildren's confidence just grow and grow as they completed each phase of the climbing. It is well run, very safe, lots of flexibility for each person and just a great time for all.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I visited the Adventure Park on a weekend afternoon with my girlfriend and we had a fantastic time. We got in plenty of course time and the variety of courses was perfect for us inexperienced climbers just looking for a fun, new activity. The pulley system is foolproof and allows you to go through the course by yourselves at your own pace, but guide are all over the grounds if you need assistance. The tutorial in the beginning was both informative and concise, and as a nice touch they have free water for in between courses. We're going to go back to take a crack at the harder course!