“Breakfast at its Best”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Marshland Restaurants have been a staple of Cape Cod for 50 years. The Original Marshland, Marshland Too at 315 Cotuit Rd in Sandwich, and the latest addition, Marshland 3A at 986 State Rd in Plymouth, MA serve fresh seafood, baked goods, and a great variety of American cuisine. Too's Tavern located at Marshland Too is a full service sports bar serving a full and late night menu as well as a selection of specialty cocktails. Marshland is famous for its bakery and hardy breakfast, as well as an affordable delicious offering of great entrees for every meal. Make Marshland a Part of your Summer!
Reviewed 18 April 2018

I ordered a stuffed croissant, and I got what i asked for, a very stuffed croissant with eggs, ham, and cheese. The Boardwalk, poached eggs on a grilled english with Canadian bacon, sliced tomato, and Vermont cheddar. Lots of tables and friendly staff.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Husband and I were really impressed with this place. It was our first time going and we loved the atmosphere; the pictures on the walls of historical buildings and people were amazing and so interesting. Very well done! the waitress was a charm. The food was plentiful and fabulous. I had the pork roast dinner and Peter had the clam strip roll. we also each got a giant popover for $2 each and got too full to eat them so we took them home and heated in the oven the next day and had form breakfast - wonderful. Just like the ones from Jordan House in Acadia National Park. The prices were very reasonable too. We will be back, again and again!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Our dinner was wonderful as usual here. Love the hometown feel of a diner. Waitresses great and friendly as always. My lobster roll was the best! My husband had the fish and clam special it was delicious. Their desserts from the bakery are to die for. Their cheescake is creamy and delicious! We love coming here!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

The Marshland is my go to spot when I want a good meal for a reasonable price with outstanding service.
The Sandwich location is rather small and you can usually plan on a short wait but the wait will be worth it.
Always leave room for dessert!!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

We recently discovered this restaurant. Have only been to the one in Plymouth. The place doesn't look like much on the outside but inside it's comfortable, the service is great, the prices are reasonable and the food is always generous and excellent! So yummy! We've been there for lunch a few times (though I always get breakfast).