“Old timey Cape atmosphere with very good food.”
Review of Sagamore Inn

Sagamore Inn
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Sagamore
Price range: US$11 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Have been here several times over the years. Great old time Cape Cod atmosphere. Good seafood and New England hearty fare. We loved the steamed clams one night and the fried clams the next. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our favorite place for home style cooking and atmosphere!
Don't Miss it!
Service is always great and smiling faces greet you!

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Out of towners looking for good place to eat. We found one, the Sagamore Inn. Made reservations unsure of how busy it would be. It was quiet as it was shoulder season before the rush. Warm bread prior to dinner, fresh. I was amazed at how light colored the fried food was coming out. Definitely looked fresh and appetizing. I ordered the scallops as they were advertised on the menu as fresh, local scallops. I must say. The freshest, sweetest scallops I've had yet in my life. Raved about them to my wife. So good I can't recall what my wife had for dinner. She did say it was good. I truly wish we had found this earlier in our week. It definitely would have meant a second stop for dinner. Staff was very friendly, busy and courteous. Amazed at how many local or return customers we saw. Only knew this as staff were acknowledging them by name and hugs as they entered.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

The food is delicious! Excellent waitstaff. Great attitude - - You will be satisfied.

Very high quality, fresh and local specialities. The chef cooked our grilled chicken perfectly!

There is a bar located adjacent to the main dining area.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Everything is delicious here. We were so excited with our own meals that it became a free for all as we all stated trying bites from everyone else’s plates! It was all sooo good! We came for Mother’s Day breakfast at 8 A.M. no wait! The staff was attentive and prompt. The location is clean and charming. We love it here and clearly everyone does! Don’t pass it by!