“Casual place, great sunset, BYOB”
Review of The Lobster Pool

The Lobster Pool
Ranked #17 of 53 Restaurants in Rockport
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you want an outdoor lobster dinner (they do have indoor tables as well) with an awesome view of the sunset, this is your place. Price was in line with what we paid in town at the Fish Market (also great). It was nice to be able to bring our own wine and save money. We all liked it so much we bought T-shirts! I do wish they had a smaller order of steamers. I was the only one in our party who wanted them, so I got an entire order to myself, which would have been a dinner by itself. But I still managed to finish my lobster!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful view of the ocean; it is very close to the Quarry. Legendary granite rock was taken from the quarry to make the curbs on the Cape. All a few minutes away. Relaxing outside dinning for a non-hurried lunch. My favorite.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a nice place! The food is delicious, friendly workers, great atmosphere and the view is breathtaking!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

A must-stop when you are in the Rockport/Gloucester area. Delicious lobster roll - and you can eat out back right on the water! What a view!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

BYOB and bring an appetite. The lobster was fresh, right from the ocean. It was fantastic. The clams were lightly fried without too much seasoning. You may bring your own wine to enjoy while you sit outside enjoying the waves and sun. A wonderful meal!