Reviews (1 271)
1 271 results
All reviews mexican restaurant margarita's waffles shuttle service indoor pool free shuttle continental breakfast revere beach next morning an early flight front desk staff t station would highly recommend this hotel wake up call checking in rental car park and fly
54 - 59 of 1 271 reviews
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Excellent Hotel. We had an early flight, they have a free shuttle. Margaritas is right there at the hotel. Excellent food and margaritas. Such an awesome way to start a trip. I forgot my makeup bag, after hanging it behind the door in the bathroom. I called the hotel from Miami, and when I returned to the hotel after our trip, my make up bag was waiting for me. It's a Win Win!

Room Tip: Very clean!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We decided to do the stay, sleep, park option and found it to be very convenient! The rooms were comfortable (we are a family of 4), the hotel was clean, the parking for long term was located right there on the property and the ease of using the hotel shuttle to and from the airport was perfect. We would definitely use this option again at this location.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Booked a Stay Park and Fly package. Hotel was close to airport, easy to find and had on time shuttle service even for early morning flight. The rooms were comfortable and clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. Good option for parking and flying out of Boston

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018

I've stayed around the airport before with the Park N Fly packages. Comfort Inn and Suites Boston Logan was a comfortable stay. The staff was courteous and very helpful and the room was very accommodating for my needs. My car stayed safe for 12 days and very easy access to the airport via their shuttle. When I travel again I will be very happy to use these accommodations and services again. Thank you.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2018

If you're flying out of Logan, The Comfort Inn & Suites is an excellent place to stay for park and fly. Not only are their shuttles reliable and fast, but there is also a tasty restaurant attached to the hotel. One stop parking!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family