“ILKB”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ilovekickboxing
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I never knew that working out could be so much fun!!! ILKB in Randolph is amazing and so are the instructors. Everyone there makes you feel so welcomed and are willing to help you every step of the way. They are very motivational and I thank them for helping me make life changing decision in bettering my health and improving my stress levels. Whenever you feel like giving up, the instructors are right there helping you get through that fog. Even if that means having them jump in and doing the exercises with you. Their awesome!!! If you're one who needs that extra push to get motivated ILKB is the place to go, I promise you, you won't regret it!! I love my ILKB home and everyone in it. Place is clean and welcoming!!

All reviews
"push"
"fun"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 9 March 2018

iLoveKickboxing has changed the way I view working out. It's upbeat, the trainers work out with you, beside you, and they're always there to help you out. I've lost almost 15 lbs since I started and I feel energetic and GREAT! I can't recommend it enough!

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

iLoveKickboxing has changed the way I look at fitness.The staff are so awesome and motivating! Ive lost 10 pounds since starting two weeks ago. I absolutely love coming to iLoveKickboxing. I recommend it to anyone looking for a fun way to workout.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

I recommend I Love Kickboxing Randolph to everyone. I first started at I Love Kickboxing because I wanted a workout that was fun and would keep me motivated everyday since I didn't really go to the gym a lot. I now go to kickboxing everyday, sometimes more than once a day. The instructors are AMAZING and always keep you motivated and really want to help you work on your goals. The members are all so friendly and it really feels like we are a kickboxing family. It's a great workout and you have so much fun doing it!

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I have been an avid runner for years. I have seen improvements in weight and health, but it wasn't until I joined I Love Kickboxing Randolph did I begin to see a melting away of my belly fat. The workouts are hard but so worth it. The staff are awesome. They push you to do a little more every time. They treat you like family.