“Never again for food! ”

Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Bayside Betsy’s is such fun. The staff and views are superb, with the bar being amazing in atmosphere! That’s where the goodness ends!

The food is utterly terrible. Tonight was my fourth time to try it and I will never eat there again. My burger was literally crucified and tasteless. The waiter, who was such a nice guy, even agreed with me. Thomas ribs were re heated and had BBQ sauce poured over them that was still cold. The restaurant was also very quiet tonight with bad weather, hence the frustration with the terrible food!

Never again for food, hope you guys let me back for a drink.

Sorry......

1  Thank Brian B

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent burgers and clam strip sandwiches. Reasonably priced lunchtime meal. The restaurant has a full bar.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were hungry and reading restaurant menus as we walked. This one got our attention and the owner, Irv, was out front.
What a GREAT choice!
Had a bay view seat and the menu was wonderful. Had a white sangria while we made a choice!!
The clam “chowda” was spectacular. Deep rich flavor enhanced with bacon.
Also had the Pilgrim Salad which has turkey, sliced apple, cranberries, bleu cheese and candies pecans all on field greens with honey Dijon dressing. YUM!
Our server, Bobby, was charming.
What a wonderful and fun lunch!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of the restaurants I always visit while in PTown. The food is always good, the drinks are always strong, and the service is always impeccable. This time was no different. My friends and I had a great meal, and I will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went for lunch on a rainy Saturday around noon. Everyone seemed to have the same idea, get out of the rain and still find a spot to enjoy the ocean view. We were seated in their bayside sunroom, which was bright, but they packed too many people into this small space. Large parties came in, and they would add chairs to a table which were meant for 4 people. Aisles were too crowded, and the noise level was loud. People sitting in booths had to ask people to move their chairs in order to get out of the booth. As for the food, my husband liked his fish and chips, and my Bayside burger was okay. One of those burgers that was too large to fit in your mouth, so you had to cut it with a knife and fork. Fries were of the frozen variety, disappointing. Staff were very nice, and efficient. Next time I would ask for a table by the front window in the bar area, much quieter and spacious.