Beaconlight Guest House(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$284
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$267
Hotels.com
Bradford - Carver House(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$240
Admiral's Landing(Provincetown)
US$246
US$235
Official Site
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$319/night.

Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa(Provincetown)
US$459
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Breakwater Motel(Provincetown)
US$200
All reviewsindoor pooltennis courtsexercise roomstove topocean breezeshort walk to the beachcoffee makerlow tidefamily vacationmemorial daynational seashoretimeshareshuttlecooktopcapebaytoaster
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This resort was in a good location to Provincetown, which is a good place to visit. Road trips up and down the Cape was good for day trippin. The murphey bed could have been more comfortable and TV set was very small and hard to see. We had a studio which was ok for a couple but would have been to small if you have children with you. The staff was very friendly and met all our needs. We tried to use the bus service but after waiting for 15 minutes gave up and drove our car. Everything that we needed was in the room and if it became to warm we opened the front door and patio door and it cooled off quickly. No air conditioning, Not 4 star but comfortable for our needs.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked in March stayed in the middle of June 2018 booked room for 7 days got in on Saturday desk help very good went to room the door was broke fixed the next day the screen was ripped and the bed in the wall was broke the TV was a mabey 18 inches if that I paid way to much for this room. I left on Wednesday my back was killing me told them at desk why I was leaving and the
owner never contacted me .i have stayed here every summer and this was the worst vacation I know the rooms are for the most part owned by different people so to the owner of studio nine please fix your place so the next couple can enjoy it. Tried to rate hotel but wouldn't let me

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The efficiency was very small and the Murphy bed was full size and fairly stiff. The sleeper sofa was very uncomfortable. Ended up purchasing an good air bed after the first night. The kitchenette we ok but the sink we very small and hard to wash anything. The WiFi was unusable and there were no resort sponsored activities. The indoor and outdoor pools were very nice as was the hot tub. The staff were the saving grace for this place. Very helpful and friendly. They do serve breakfast some morning at the resort and this was quite good! The beach right at the resort is minimal and covered with lots of seaweed. there are great beaches relatively close by though. Race Point is probalby the best. Saw whales breaching from the beach which was awesome!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A few minutes drive to downtown, ocean front resort, large indoor pool, outdoor pool, very friendly and low key atmosphere. The bed situation was not good but the lack of luxury is more than balanced by the great location.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had read the previous reviews for this place I was seriously hoping that this place was better than I had read. Unfortunately it wasn't. So here it goes the good the bad and the ugly .
First the good. We had a one bed room suite and I had some low exceptions when I got there.The two rooms looked clean and the decor was good. We had a poolside room and the balcony was a pretty good size . It was the next day that I got to explore the place. The grounds were well maintained. They had two pools one outdoor and one indoor. The outside pool was rather large and 10 foot deep. The indoor pool was large as well and heated. You can get large beach towels at the desk. The hot tub was a nice sized as well. The staff wasl friendly and I can't say anything bad about them.
Secondly the bad, we were an timeshare exchange . If you are an owner or a timeshare exchange they only cleaned your once a week. You have to request to have your room cleaned . We requested to have our room cleaned on Wednesday and it wasn't. They finally cleaned it on Thursday but I had to remind them twice. Also if you want to have your room cleaned more than once it is a $35.00 charge. I feel that for exchangers or owners you can at least clean the room every other day. Also they only change towels on Wednesday. Some of the appliances were old and needed to be replaced. The coffeemaker had the wrong pot and it did not keep the coffee hot at all. The toaster was also on the old side. Talking about the kitchen the the pots and pans were cheap and as old as the hills. There was nothing non-stick about these pans . They had salt and pepper shakers but they were empty . They could at least provided salt and pepper One last thing on the bad our room had no air conditioning. Each room had a regular fan on the wall. Luckily for us it was cool and we did not need it but I can't imagine being in that room in the heat of the summer.
Now lastly the ugly, the beds.They were the smallest beds ever. Each bed is supposed to sleep two. I don't think so. The beds were the hardest beds that I have ever slept on. I was like I was sleeping on the floor. We tried sleeping on the sofa bed one night hoping that it would be better and sadly it was not.
Would I stay at this place again ? I highly doubt it