“The Lobster Roll”

Panera Bread
Ranked #8 of 43 Restaurants in Plainville
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Its lobster time in MA and you would like to taste the lobster roll in Panera. But this time, unlike the previous years, the lobsters were "still alive". I thougt I was a diver eating uncooked lobsters under the sea

Reviewed 6 December 2017

It is busy but they keep it moving. Soup and sandwich great. Place is clean staff friendly. Pastry Google too

Reviewed 30 November 2017

My granddaughters enjoy this eating place but I have my reservations. Having placed my family's order, I have to wait for my name to be called which when you have a slight hearing defect is difficult when they are busy which they always seem to be. The selection of food is good but sometimes when it is collected it is not the temperature I like my food to be which is hot.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Placed a mobile order for breakfast. Everything was accurate and the food was ready early. Restaurant was nice and clean.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I had the lobster roll. They piled it high with about big pieces of lobster. It was awesome. The only issue was the roll was a hot dog roll on steroids. It was impossible to pick up and eat. I would order it on sliced bread.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!