“Crisp & Crisp 2”

Crisp Flatbread Inc.
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Osterville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Crisp Flatbread Inc serves fresh wood-fired pizza and homemade pastas prepared with seasonal, local ingredients. We support local farmers, and are passionate about using hormone and nitrate-free meats and organic vegetables whenever possible. All of our pastas, sauces and CRISP flatbread dough are made from scratch with love. Our hope is that when you visit you will enjoy our sophisticated but comfortable atmosphere, delicious food, and "out of the box" selection of beer and wine. Then relax on our outdoor patio, cook a s'more at our fire pit, and challenge friends (old and new) to a game of table tennis. CRISP. there's nothing else like it on Cape Cod!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I go there at least once a week since it’s opening and have never had a bad meal or service. I highly recommend their flatbread pizza for something different. And yes, you can have them make one from their list of available ingredients!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Best pizza I've had in a long time. Service is great. I do wish they would take reservations, since it is strictly first-come-first-serve. We sat outside, and it was a bit chilly in May even with the lamps.
They have an extensive beer list, and my husband and I each had a beer from Würzburg, Germany, where we lived many years ago.
The pizza is perfect. I always have a hard time selecting which one to get, since they are all so good.
On a previous visit in March I tried the fresh pasta, which I would also recommend. I had the clam pasta, and while it was not at all like clam pasta I've had in Italy (much less cheesy in Italy), it was very good.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We love everything about Crisp Flatbread in Osterville. The atmosphere is awesome but mostly the food is just delicious. Every time we go the staff is friendly and attentive and the food is consistently perfect. The balsamic pesto drizzle on the pizza is amazing!!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Great place. Good service. The pizza was hot and fresh. If possible sit outdoors and enjoy. Would definitely come back again and again.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Very busy place but , I needed to be acknowledged after I came through the door much sooner than I was . Food was great though .