“Delicious burgers!”

Fat Ronnie's MV Burgers
Ranked #16 of 56 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Reviewed 11 May 2018

I’m a plain Jane (read: nothing but cheese and ketchup) and like my burgers well done. They cooked it perfectly, had my favorite cheese and it was delicious! Also order the cheese fries, which were good, too! Big enough to share with hubby, and daughter. Prices were great for island prices. We ordered 2 regular burgers, 1 bacon burger, cheese fries and 3 drinks and paid $48. Winner in my book!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

When I tell you I had the best Lobster Roll EVER at Fat Ronnie's. Taking nothing from the other places I haven't tried or the Menamsha fishing village, much smaller lobster roll. The owner came out to meet me and ensure that I had an enjoyable meal.

1  Thank SYPM2015
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We have always enjoyed Fat Ronnies. I can get my turkey burger there, always freshly made, and with any toppings I may wnat that day.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The burgers are to die for! So good and so juicy! Pick your toppings. The turkey burgers are great! There is always a line. Get the sweet potato fries. Soooo gooood!

1  Thank Brenda F
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great burgers, friendly staff, stays open late. Great turkey burger. Fresh toppings. Place to be after 10 pm