“Breakfast ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Its a great place for breakfast with the family!! We go at least once a year!! Great food and service !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My aunt and I went here for breakfast our last day on vacation and we wish we found it sooner. I would recommend making a reservation because the wait was 45 minutes without one. I had the egg's Benedict and she had eggs and hash. We both enjoyed our meals and we will be coming back.

1  Thank jennysax16
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It is a tough choice: Art Cliff diner or Linda Jean's for best breakfast on MV. Whether you want simple and classic or "novel and bizarre" LJ's will make your morning mouth happy at a reasonable cost. But get there after 9AM and be prepared to stand in line!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The breakfast at Linda Jean’s is incredible!! The bottomless coffee is good coffee, but the star of the show is their orange-cranberry mimosa and their incredible food!!! The prices are extremely reasonable, especially for the quality of the food. The service was absolutely superb!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great restaurant, excellent service, great prices, the staff was excellent. I wish every town had a restaurant like Linda Jean's, I would stop every time.

After walking all around Oak Buff, and Egertown, finding this diamond was so nice.

Done waste your time and money on anyplace Elise!