“One Day 1st stop.”

Biscuits
Ranked #5 of 58 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 October 2017

This was our first stop when visiting Martha's Vineyard for the first time. There was little bit of a wait for a table, but to us that's the sign of a good place to wait for. The food quality was good for the price. But after being seated and placed our order, two or three tables that were seated after us got their food before us and they ordered the same things we had. Kind of rubbed us the wrong way. Otherwise the food was good and the staff were friendly.

1  Thank Mary H

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Though, i would still have to hand the "Biscuit Crown" to my Alabama grandmother, this Georgia boy was very pleased to find Biscuits biscuits were better than most served in restaraunts in the south. What a great find in a place better known for their lobster rolls and "chowdah". I definitely recommend their breakfast.

1  Thank UGA_Alum
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The chicken and biscuits are a decadent delight! Hand battered chicken strips on homemade biscuits with sausage gravy- yum! The codcake benedict is also spectacular; it's all pretty great!

1  Thank FlipMV
Reviewed 1 October 2017

There is no better place on all of Martha's Vineyard to indulge in a finger-licking good breakfast or brunch than Biscuits. If you pass by the restaurant while driving or walking in Oak Bluffs you can't miss the lines. It's because Biscuits is just one of those places to go for rib-sticking good food. I had a Belgium waffle that still crops up in my dreams because of how tasty it was; literally I have never had a waffle that good. My husband had French toast with a side of fried chicken and he was rolling his eyes in deliciousness.

We made a reservation based on recommendations and reviews. I highly suggest you do the same...IF you're there in the high season (June-August). Demand for getting a seat at Biscuits is high so really it's hard to imagine anyone just walking in and putting their name on the waiting list until after tourists leave in late August.

2  Thank MonicaJetsetter
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our breakfast here and almost went back a second time, but decided not to break our rule of eating at each place only once. My fiancée wished we had gone back because he enjoyed the marscapone crepes at Biscuits much more than his crepes at the crepe restaurant in vineyard haven. Great chicken and biscuits and gravy!! Yum!!!!

2  Thank Dawn C