“Great hangout”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

At night this is the place to be. The music is pumping, they move the tables and chairs for a dance floor. People party til the flick the lights

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We ate here as a large group of family and friends. The location was nice & convenient to people arriving by ferry and walking into town to look for a meal. The customer service wasn't bad and they took care of us, even if they were a little slow this day. I ordered the lobster roll and the lobster bisque. The lobster roll was very delicious and tasy, but it was expensive (but I assume both the costs of lobster and the high costs of Martha's Vineyard make it this way). Next time I'd probably look for another restaurant with bigger portions and cheaper prices, although this place wasn't horrible. I will say the men's restroom, however, looked very dirty and needed some deep cleaning.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

The drinks are pretty good. The music is very good a lot of the time. The crowd ranges in age from the 20 something up to the upper forties

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Place was gross and dirty! Food was gross, iced tea tasted horrible! Bathroom was also gross. Friendly staff! Skip this place not worth it!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I had a late lunch there last week, the place was practically empty but the service was SO BAD- no excuses for that! I didn't like the oily deep-fried dish that I ordered but the waitress couldn't care less, she didn't offer me anything instead or asked why I didn't like it. I ordered a different sandwich which wasn't that great either and of course when the bill came I was charged for everything. the manager was sitting at the bar, clearly aware of everything that went on, but nevertheless we had to pay for something we didn't even touch. the bill was 45 dollars for a couple of pathetic sandwiches- seriously not worth it...don't go there!!

2  Thank ccctravelB