“The outdoor donut truck is great!!”
Review of Cape Cod Coffee

Cape Cod Coffee
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Mashpee
Description: Cape Cod Coffee was established in 1970 as a family owned and operated coffee business. Today, we continue the family tradition by providing only the finest quality coffees. We buy beans from 14+ countries, tailoring each of our roasts to bring out the best aspects of our coffee. Cape Cod Coffee is focused on quality throughout the entire process -- from bean to cup. We strive to work with sustainable farms that are Fair Trade and Rain Forest Alliance certified. Great coffee is our passion!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great selection of coffee — but what makes it different for me is the homemade donuts. The apple cider and old fashion donuts - when warm - are unbelievable.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

A must when in the commons shopping area. So much better then Starbucks. I had the Vienna roast. It was delicious. The young lady even let me try it first. Very knowledgeable about the coffees. I ended up buying the Vienna for me and the Snickerdoodle for my son.( yes I said snickerdoodle)

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Great Carryout place making fresh homemade donuts per your Oder. Yummy and cheaper then Dunkin Donuts.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Stop by this place either in Mashpee Commons or Rt. 130 in Mashpee and enjoy one of the best coffees you'll ever find. They roast their own and have been a hidden treasure in these parts for years. If you get there in the morning you can enjoy warm, fresh apple cider donuts that will make you drool for more!!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

This review is for CC Coffee's new location in the Mashpee Commons located at 48 Market St .We have never visited their original location, so I cannot offer any comparison.
Let me begin by saying that the employees were exceptionally friendly, but preparation of our coffee, and breakfast items was lacking. We ordered an iced mocha late' that was lukewarm, and not sweet enough; barely any chocolate. Had to request more ice to cool coffee down. We also ordered a hot mocha late' that could have been hotter, and also not sweet enough; had to add Splenda. We ordered a bagel, and english muffin toasted, and both were white, and barely heated. We also tried one of their locally made apple cider donuts. The donut was tasty; crispy on the outside but very heavy, more appropriate for the fall or winter season. Would have been nice if they also offered something like a blueberry muffin, or lemon poppyseed. We did not try the espresso, or a regular cup of coffee; perhaps this would have been a better choice. I think with a few tweaks, this shop could be a nice alternative to the nearby coffee chains. Not sure if they offer free WiFi, but I suppose it would be a good thing.