“Fun Place to Visit”

Ranked #3 of 8 things to do in Malden
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went here with some friends and had a great time. The atmosphere is fun and there are many beer choices on tap. The bar itself is kind of small, and they didn’t have many selections other than beer. They also do not offer food. The staff were super friendly.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Idle Hands Craft Ales is a must stop if you are in the Malden, MA area. Every beer was worth a try. I really enjoyed the Adelais "Pilsner" and the Check Raise "Stout". Come in and make new friends at one of the long fest tables! There is onsite parking which is always a plus!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Fortunately, we caught one of the last nice days of fall. After visiting Sam, I jumped back on the Orange Line ,hopped off at Malden and stopped at Idle Hands and enjoyed a great Porter.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

My friends and I went to Idle Hands while on a brew bus tour. This was my favorite stop. The beer was great (shout out to 4 Seam and my new favorite 6 Seam). While there I was happy to see people with their kids because that’s what my husband and I like to do on weekends - bring them to kid friendly breweries. Looking forward to going again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I came in for the first time last week after enjoying a few bottles of Idle Hands over the last couple of years. Excellent beer and friendly service. Lots of seating in the tap room. Wide range of styles. The price for the flight is on the higher side for 4 samples due to them being Belgian-style. I enjoyed them and would come again once I am back in the area.