“Fairly good lunch”

D'Angelo
Ranked #63 of 143 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch before going to a movie and have never visited this restaurant previously. I had a blt which was quite unusual in that the bacon was circular and I have never seen that before but it was good. It was not very busy at noon on a Thursday but we wanted to try something local so went anyway. Our food was ready quickly.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Visited D'angelo in Leominster on Sept. 10.
I had small Steak n Cheese wife had a soup!
I really like D'angelos because workers actually act like they like working there!
Service was great, food was prepared right.
I recommend D'angelo every time for sandwiches.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

Since we don't have this chain where I live now, we always make it a point to stop and have a sandwich from D'Angelos when we're in town. The clam chowder is really good and you can't beat the steak sandwiches.

Reviewed 15 February 2015

We stop about once a month for a sandwich at D'Angelo's near the mall in Leominster. They are really fast and friendly and will help you pick the best items for the price.

They are kid friendly and didn't bat an eyelash when my daughter spilled her milk all over the floor, they quickly came and picked it up.

It is a little small but if you eat the sunny room it is nice.

Reviewed 22 January 2013

D'Angelos in general is a chain that is in free fall and this is its shining star. I stopped by last night and ordered a large roast beef sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers and hot peppers. When I got to eat it the girl who prepared it had loaded it with onions, the one vegetable this diner hates. I discovered this after taking the first bite. The whole sandwich smelled and tasted of onion. I threw it away.

While waiting for my sandwich I looked around. The store was filthy. The trash bins were over flowing, the tables were dirty and then Men's room was a mess with paper towels all over the floor. I could hear their staff, one girl in particular, laughing and horsing around with others somewhere out of sight. If they have that much extra energy, why weren't they cleaning?

I have placed this store on my never to return list and will contact D'Angelos corporate directly but doubt they will care.