“Good ice cream but...”

Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Lee
Description: 413-243-1011
Description: 413-243-1011
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I give this establishment 4 stars on the strength of their ice cream. The only caramel caribou was amazing, and the other flavors we tried all very good. However, as others have pointed out, service can be surly, and the scoop size is small. Actually, in a two scoop cup with two flavors one scoop was twice the size of the other for some reason.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2018

My husband and I took our 4 children while on vacation in the Berkshires. The ice cream was delicious and they had a great selection of flavors. I only gave it four stars because the size of the actual ice cream scoops were skimpy in comparison to other ice cream shops we have visited. Think the the two servers weren't too happy about working that day - neither girl was very friendly. Maybe it was an off day - we'll give Lucky's another try just because the ice cream was so good.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Lucky's is our go-to place for dessert every night during our vacation week in the Berkshires. They have lots of amazing and creative choices (see photo) as well as soft serve, yogurt and ice cream.

We always skip dessert at the restaurant because we love the ice cream at Lucky's. The prices are fair and the young people who work as servers are friendly and helpful.

Try it --- you won't be disappointed!

2  Thank TeamMan
Reviewed 16 July 2018

This is definitely a locals ice cream stand. In the evening, it's always buzzing with people, but the line moves quickly. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because of the wildly varying serving sizes. We went two nights. The first night, my cone was really really tiny. The ice cream was so good, I went back and my serving size was enormous. My friend ordered soft serve and he also had a big change in the amount of ice cream served. I'd go back.

1  Thank Laurel B
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Great variety, great staff, good scoop sizes, and awesome flavors! Cash only, and worth the “inconvenience” in these digital days!!

Date of visit: July 2018
LuckysIceCream, Owner at Luckys Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

we now have our new software in!! credit cards now accepted !!