“Great bar...great beer”
Review of Moe's Tavern

Moe's Tavern
Ranked #9 of 52 Restaurants in Lee
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a great pub located in Western Massachusetts in the Berkshires. It has so many hard-to-find beers in addition to a great menu offering pub food at affordable prices.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped here to grab a beer and watch the soccer match. My boyfriend was in heaven when he walked in and saw that it was on all screens. Bartender was super friendly and awesome. Great beer selection! Only con is no food! :-(. Still a great place for some beer and great tunes!

Reviewed 19 May 2018

We feel right at home at this neighborhood bar where Josh serves only the best in true microbrews. I appreciate that they always have a sour on tap for me and an IPA for my husband. We go mostly during the winter to be in the community of New England Patriots fans - some of whom can't get them on our local network. I love that we can bring in our own food as well, since we practice macrobiotics -- and when we need it, we can have a bag of chips and join the crowd.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We were thirsty and hungry while driving from Albany to Boston. We quenched our thirst first, though did that responsibly by limiting the intake to a single craft beer each. The craft beer list is indeed impressive. We settled on an IPA out of Kent, CT, and man, was it good. The whiskey selections were also killer good. So much good stuff out of such a small tavern.

Definitely a locals place, but we felt very welcome. Sat at the bar and chatted with the bartender a bit. There didn't seem to be any food available (we didn't ask), but we noticed a couple of people brought in sandwiches and pizza.

We drive this route many, many times a year. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I love going to Moe's! The atmosphere is local and the tap beer and whiskey selection hand picked by the owner are top notch!
The staff, including the owner are friendly and easy to talk to..
My hubby and I will usually order from one of the near restaurants and enjoy a couple of drinks for an easy going, lay back day.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Its a classic bar with a great vibe! The beer and alcohol selection were amazing and priced really well. Thanks Josh!