Review Highlights
A unique experience!

I was honestly surprised by how autonomous this activity was. We got geared up and they let us run... read more

Reviewed 6 November 2018
JulieLikesTrips
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
via mobile
Camp Group Trip

I run a summer camp for teenage boys. I brought them here to ramblewild this past summer, it was... read more

Reviewed 31 October 2018
Stay40109440223

All reviews ropes course zip line double black diamond three hours different levels amazing experience great workout beautiful forest outdoor adventure great adventure leap of faith color coded level of difficulty physical challenge safety equipment problem solving super fun
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I've been looking forward to bringing the kids for 2 years now. We had a wonderful time and the crew was super! I missed seeing Luke, but the other kids working were right on top of things. Impressive place you have there!!

1  Thank clkthomson
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Everyone there is there to help you have a great experience. This was our third visit and before we left we were already talking about coming back in the fall. We brought a picnic lunch and granola bars for snacks. You are tired by the end of the day but it is an exhilarating tired. You feel like you accomplished something. Each time we come back is to challenge ourselves to do better than last time.

1  Thank Jan M
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Traveled over 2.5 hours to Ramblewild (party of 4 mid to late 20 yr olds) based on a friends recommendation and the experience did not dissappoint! Always felt safe and the variety of obstacles made for a unique experience on each course. Called ahead to get more information and the staff was incredibly helpful and informative. Had a ton of fun and looking forward to going back again to try the rest of the courses.

1  Thank K K
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Great equipment, courses, setting and day. Ramblewild does outdoor courses right. Wide range of challenge. Great workout. Helpful staff. Construction technique that doesn't injure trees (ask when there, takes some explaining). Beautiful setting. If you are thinking about it go book it now. My 9 year old is already asking when we can go back. Just know that black you have to be 14 and double black 16 but blue was plenty of fun and challenge for me and my son.

1  Thank D D
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I went with my 15 year old daughter and had an amazing time. We were able to challenge each other and have fun at the same time. Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Jeremy T