“Good challenge for all age groups”
Review of Ramblewild

Ramblewild
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Lanesboro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Set on 1,400 acres in the scenic mountains of Berkshire County, Ramblewild is a premier mission-driven Adventure Forest created to inspire learning and conservation through fun activities. Located within a natural hardwood forest, Ramblewild incorporates a tree to tree aerial park, nature trails, low ropes course, campground, and a maple sugarbush. Whether you’re a fitness fanatic who loves an outdoor workout, a thrill-seeker looking for revitalizing fun, or someone eager to escape from the city for a new outdoor adventure, Ramblewild has something for everyone!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very thorough overview of the safety features with a individual run before getting to the Hub. I can tell you that there is definitely a big difference between the Green and Blue runs. I'm over 50 and not in the best shape admittedly but easily did the yellow and green courses. The Blue courses did me in so plan accordingly. My children 18 and 13 enjoyed this very much and we would definitely do this again.

Staff was very encouraging and helpful and bailed me out after I became exhausted. There motto is there is no such thing as failure if you want to try a tough course so go for it!

1  Thank chrisvA8229PS
in 6 reviews
"top of the line"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've been looking forward to bringing the kids for 2 years now. We had a wonderful time and the crew was super! I missed seeing Luke, but the other kids working were right on top of things. Impressive place you have there!!

1  Thank clkthomson
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Everyone there is there to help you have a great experience. This was our third visit and before we left we were already talking about coming back in the fall. We brought a picnic lunch and granola bars for snacks. You are tired by the end of the day but it is an exhilarating tired. You feel like you accomplished something. Each time we come back is to challenge ourselves to do better than last time.

1  Thank Jan M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Traveled over 2.5 hours to Ramblewild (party of 4 mid to late 20 yr olds) based on a friends recommendation and the experience did not dissappoint! Always felt safe and the variety of obstacles made for a unique experience on each course. Called ahead to get more information and the staff was incredibly helpful and informative. Had a ton of fun and looking forward to going back again to try the rest of the courses.

1  Thank K K
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great equipment, courses, setting and day. Ramblewild does outdoor courses right. Wide range of challenge. Great workout. Helpful staff. Construction technique that doesn't injure trees (ask when there, takes some explaining). Beautiful setting. If you are thinking about it go book it now. My 9 year old is already asking when we can go back. Just know that black you have to be 14 and double black 16 but blue was plenty of fun and challenge for me and my son.

1  Thank D D