“Amazing massage”
Review of Solstice Day Spa

Solstice Day Spa
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I go to Solstice once a month and get a massage from Andrea. I like a deep tissue massage and she delivers. She always asks if there's anything bothering me. Sometimes I forget to tell her and before long, she's focusing on some area, the area of my discomfort! She finds it and works it out.

The spa is always spotless and there is always capable front staff. The spa is in the lower level and this works for me because it's a break from the rest of the world. They have an elevator, so that if anyone has a physical disability they can receive a service. I park in front if I'm going to come out when Puritan is closed. There's also a large lot in the rear. Grab a martini at Naked Oyster afterwards!.

1  Thank Alison M
Reviewed 24 April 2018

comfortable and relaxed setting, friendly & very helpful & concerned for their clients ..They have a very good program for massage & nails & facials..I have been using them for over 8 years..Always a great visit..if you're visiting Cape Cod make sure you include this a part of your visit..

Solstice D, Owner at Solstice Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you Maryann for being such a loyal client for so many years. We are glad you enjoy your spa visits as much as we enjoy you.