“Craving ice cream made with liquid nitrogen!”

New City Microcreamery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Hudson
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I just went to try the ice cream. I got chocolate chip on a cone and bought a pint of coffee ice cream to take home. I wish I had bought a few more pints to take home.
The ice cream made this way is smoother and creamier. It was delicious and addictive. The next time I'm in the area I will stock up.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Passing through and found this very neat place with icecream flavors that pop. The coffee flavor was spot on, chai almond was refreshing, smores was fun and the chocolate chip was good. They give samples on real spoons, not plastic which is thoughtful. Step outside the box and try something different, you won't be disappointed. Why not 5 stars? It was a bit pricey.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Have been coming here since it opened . Normally excellent guality ice cream but last 2 times not so much. Lots of original great flavors not available and prices on the rise too. Even some very basic topping choice not available also.First , I Thought I might have picked a bad night but seems to be a consistent issue . Too bad , was a great spot . Maybe just too much good press . Hopefully they can turn it around .

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Some of the best ice cream around! The flavors are out of this world (the regular chocolate tastes like frozen chocolate pudding). Great for families too.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Love the ice cream! Every flavor is just so fresh and taste sooo good! We go almost every weekend to taste something different. After we always go for a drink at the speakeasy. Try the cookies and cream or the avocado chocolate!

Been to New City Microcreamery? Share your experiences!