“Quick lunch stop off the Shining Sea Bikeway”

Silver Lounge Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 177 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Convenient stop off the Shining Sea Bikeway for a quick lunch and a break. The food was good and so were the prices; we we not looking for anything fancy and the Silver Lounge offered exactly what I needed in sandwich choices, while my biking companion chose strawberry shortcake which she remembered fondly from a previous visit. The service was friendly and efficient, and the atmosphere has a decided nautical twist.

1  Thank mvgirl41

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

It’s a very quaint and “old”establishment-great bar staff and wait staff. Food was excellent- we were starved - before we leave will try and visit again.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I lived near this restaurant for 20 years and we loved it. It was the type of place you took relatives who came to visit for a taste of Cape Cod. We went back last week after moving away several years ago. We couldn't have been more disappointed. The size of the portions were very small and the quality of the food was well below average, and the prices were ridiculous for what you were served. Many of my friends on the Cape have told me the place went down hill since I left and I refused to believe them. I really dislike giving bad reviews to places, but hopefully someone will read this and improve the quality of the food.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We visited here for dinner with our 2 young kids. There’s a train caboose for dining. The restaurant itself has a nautical tavern feel. The service was outstanding. They have a kids menu that includes dessert - an ice cream bar ! The lobster roll was delish and the clam chowder outstanding ! The steak got mediocre reviews. Rolls while you wait for your order are yum ! Worth a visit !

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I had a great dinner here with my family. Great waitstaff and fun environment with piano music in the background.