All reviews full size refrigerator sea street beach sundae school ice cream owner david cape cod walking distance to the beach friendly hosts comfortable stay cookie cutter memorial day weekend home away from home minute walk great cape two nights a great stay air conditioning many years
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a quiet, relaxing 3-day trip to the Doryman Motel. Our kitchenette unit had everything we needed and at a very reasonable price. Spacious, clean room with a huge pool right outside our front door. Sea Street Beach is about a 5 minute walk from this place and we were also just a short stroll to Sundae School Ice Cream where I had a huge banana split every evening. I highly recommend this charming motel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank LysssC
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I recently had a similar experience as Karen. We always book for the following year when we check out. When we heard the Doryman had changed ownership we decided to call to make sure my reservations were still intact. When the New owner said he wanted 50%up front l said I though that was B.S. He immediately canceled my reservations and blocked my repeated phone calls. Skippy and Debbie were very gracious and friendly hosts. This guy seems like just the opposite, cold and rude. DON'T STAY HERE!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank djakslade
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We heard wonderful things about the Doryman Motel even though we usually stay at the Corsair. Our room was much bigger then we expected and was nice and clean. We look forward to our return next summer!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Reserve T
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Have been going here for over 5 years. Always was a very welcoming, fun place. Made reservations when we left last July, 2017 for this year, July, 2018. We booked two rooms side by side for 6 nights. We had to change one of our room reservations to two nights. The new owner was extremely rude. He said he was not sure if he could keep the same second room which was already booked for 6 nights for a year. He said it probably would not be near the other room. Don't know why, since we already had it booked. Then he went on to say that he felt it was laughable that we expected to choose our own room. He then said he was implementing a new policy that he wanted 50% payment up front. When we questioned that, he cancelled both reservations.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
8  Thank Karen J
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The Doryman is a great place to stay on the Cape. Centrally located, close to the beach and spacious and clean rooms. My stay was supposed to be 2 days and I extended it to a week as it was a great place to land. David and his staff are extremely helpful and always there to great you with a smile and coffee. Which by the way was delicious. The guests staying were equally as friendly and from all over the world. I highly recommend to Doryman and will be back.

Jana