Holiday Hill Inn & Suites(Dennis Port)(Great Value!)
US$148
Hotels.com
US$163
Oceanside Motel(Dennis Port)
US$76
Kingfisher Oceanside(Dennis Port)(Great Value!)
US$232
Coachman Motor Inn(South Harwich)
US$192
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
Orbitz.com
All reviewsan excellent cookeach morningother guestscomfortable bedfresh fruit platefour poster bedcape codknick knacksfeel right at homewonderful stayfirst morningb bsshort drivehome away from homejeannetobywaltham
Reviewed 29 May 2018

We do not usually stay at B&Bs however this will change after staying at The Conch Inn. The rooms ate very home like with separate entrances. The beds are the most comfortable. Jean (The owner) is a most gracious hostess and cooks the most creative breakfasts. We had breakfast with the most interesting people. It was great to meet new people however it is as private as you like. We will stay at the Conch Inn on our next trip to Cape Cod.

Stayed: May 2018
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Oh my goodness Mike thank you so for your kind word. I am a fortunate pilgrim indeed. I look forward to the next visit

Reviewed 15 October 2017

The Inn is very quaint and pretty, and Jeanne gives her guests such a warm welcome, nothing is too much trouble, and guests are treated like family. The breakfasts were wonderful - delicious home-cooked food, and lots of it!

There is parking at the back of the B&B, with access to the rooms from there. We stayed in the comfortable Eastham room, which has a four poster bed, and its own back porch with table and chairs. Sometimes B&B rooms in historical buildings can feel cramped, but this was certainly not the case here.

The location is very good, with several restaurants within easy walking distance. You can walk to the beach in just under 10 minutes, and Dennis Port is a very short drive away, or a 15 minute walk.

This place would be top of our list when we return to Cape Cod!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

How fun it was hosting you two world travelers. I want to thank you for the good times around the table every day and sure hope we meet again in this lifetime. I appreciate the lovely review. It was so nice of you to remember me when you returned to England.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

This was our first visit to the Cape to visit some friends for a few days.

Now I have never come across a bad B & B in the States. Maybe I have been lucky I don't know but again the Conch Inn proved to be a great find and a very pleasant place to stay which made our visit even more enjoyable.

We stayed in the Eastham Room with its four poster bed, which was excellent, and its full amenities. Jeanne makes this place cosy a little home from home. The bathroom is fully stocked with plenty of towels.

The room has a fridge, coffee making facilities, free wifi and free parking.

What I like about the B & B scene is the breakfast chats in the mornings with the other guests. You kind of make new friends for a couple of days even though you may never see them again. As for the breakfasts themselves you will not go out in the morning with an empty stomach. Thank you Jeanne for your great imagination and variety to your cooking and for making sure all your guests start the day well.

The house itself is about a five to ten minute walk from the beach and other restaurants are no more than a few minutes away either by foot or car.

A great place to stay and when we visit again I am sure the Conch Inn will be on the top of our list.

Room Tip: As far as I can tell there is no advatage in any of the rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the great review. It was more than this innkeeper deserves I'm sure,

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Jeanne and Doug are fabulous hosts! It's the only place we'll stay when we visit the Cape. Jeanne's delicious breakfasts start your day off beautifully. Warm and friendly, clean and comfortable. Home away from home:)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Tobikiko, Owner at The Conch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you, it's always such a pleasure to see our guests return.....it really makes my heart sing!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We decided to visit the Cape for some last minute, much needed beach time.
My sis-in-laws had already rented a house that was to capacity, so they helped us look for an inexpensive spot near their place... We wanted something more comforting then the overpriced sterile rooms the hotels had to offer, but knew we were at the mercy of availability. We were just about to give in and book a boring room, when my husband stumbled upon The Conch Inn. Reviews sounded promising and the price was perfect, so we booked... And lucked out on a fabulous find!

The Conch Inn is what every quaint Cape house should look like. Cape Life magazines and beach style knick knacks are displayed acrossed antique furniture throughout the entry way and living room of the Inn. Hardwood floors throughout, complete with light blue walls and white furniture cover the bedrooms, while old tea cups and saucers adorn white shelves in the kitchen. It's just what comfort should look like at the beach!

Jeanne, the innkeeper has a real knack for treating her guests like family. She and her husband run the place along with their little furbaby Toby! Jeanne showed us around the Inn and then to our room, the Eastham! She explained a few things, told us to be ready for breakfast at 9 and to enjoy our stay! Some innkeepers can be so overbearing and not allow you to enjoy your stay, but not Jeanne! She wants to make sure her guests feel at home, while giving you your space, which is the perfect compromise! At this point we said our good evenings and settled in.

The next morning we could hear Jeanne in the kitchen and began to smell the aromas of what proved to be one of our favorite parts of the Inn. Breakfast! Each morning she had coffee and tea, orange juice, a fresh fruit plate and a little breakfast sweet waiting for us at the table. She would finish up the main coarse while chatting with us about our night before and what our day might bring. The hot breakfast was where Jeanne pulled out all the stops! Every morning we looked forward to seeing what concoction she was going to create for us! Oh, did I mention there was only a couple there the first night, and then we had the Inn to ourselves the rest of our stay! Our first morning we had a cheese omelet with sausage and home fries. The next day was eggs in a basket with asparagus and hollandaise sauce, the third was blueberry pancakes and bacon and our last morning she made chicken sausage, peppers and scrambled egg quesadillas. If you can't tell, we're a little food obsessed, so breakfast was a big deal!

The Conch Inn truly is a gem. Jeanne is a wonderful innkeeper and we look forward to revisiting in the future!

Room Tip: Both the Chatham and Eastham are cute, but the Eastham has a larger bathroom
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write such a comprehensive review. I just loved meeting you and cooking for you. I am glad you found the Conch Inn...as I always want to treat people as I would want to be treated. You have a unique talent for making people feel good about themselves...thank you