Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Kaitlin R
“Not for kids”
Reviewed 11 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Pros
- close to the beach
- bedrooms have a/c
- nice house

Cons
- the house is so close to the street I wouldn't let my kids play outside
- it looked like house wasn't properly cleaned (sticky floor and hair in shower) but agent assured me that the expensive cleaning fee we paid would ensure it's clean for the next renters. We recived no refund or money back for cleaning fee.
- freezer didn't work. We had to buy ice daily and use a cooler. We asked for some sort of refund for the hassle of doing this and having to clean the leaking freezer daily but the owner never got back to us and it's been a month.
- no place to sit at night. No patio/deck and the furniture outside was not comfortable.
- we never had more than 3 cars at the house but there wouldn't have been room for more if you are planning on having multiple cars.

Owner has a house on the property but we never saw her so you'll have your privacy.

Overall we had a great vacation, but I was just disappointed in the lack of responsiveness from the owner when it came to the freezer issue. It was their first time renting so I was understanding of small things....however I think they should have responded to my request.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing