All reviews nice indoor pool breakfast buffet off the highway room was clean and comfortable boston shuttle maids channels
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Hotel is an older Holiday Inn but tey do seem to try and take care of the building ad keep things up. Rooms were comfortable and quiet and everything was in working order. Staff was very friendly and did make you feel welcome. I would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
skarasinski, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Boston-Dedham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Jeff D,

Thanks for taking the time to review the hotel. It's a never-ending process to maintain our hotel in order to provide the ultimate stay and customer service! We're proud our efforts paid off and you enjoyed your time with us! Till next time!

Stefanie S Karasinski

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Well, as a IHG member, would have expected much better from that hotel.

First I used my points to “pay” this stay. Luckily enough, they probably offered me the worst room available. Probably to thank me for having spent that much money at that chain in the past ... 15+ years.

The washroom was small (cannot find another qualifier for liliputian). The sink drain plug was locked there as the mechanism broken , needed my tools to get it out and use the sink.

At checkout, the clerk spent 5 minutes talking to her boss when I was waiting to check out, etc...

One very good thing, the room was clean and the A/C silent.

Well, think next time I will use Holiday Xpress at Foxboro or use a Marriott hotel.

Guys, you can do much, much, much better, make an effort.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear MikeCA_01,

Thanks for taking the time to review the hotel. I appreciate your honest feedback and have forwarded it all to the appropriate department heads. We will definitely get that drain plug looked at immediately! I am so sorry to hear that your check out process took some time...a little embarrassed actually as that is certainly not how we operate. We are truly grateful for your loyalty as an IHG Rewards member and hope that you'll give us another to chance to prove our efforts.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Stefanie S Karasinski

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Our stay here was mediocre. There were many sports kids staying at the hotel and our team manager arranged the booking. On arrival the hotel notified us of a "no sports bags or equipment allowed on hotel premises" policy? What were we supposed to do with our sons hockey equipment? The policy stated the equipment would be confiscated and returned on check out but no other arrangements offered. The room we were in was older but clean. The wifi was terrible in most parts of the hotel and worse in our room. There was basically no wifi service between 9:00 pm and 11:00 pm. The hotel front desk staff (with the exception of Hugh) was rude and difficult to deal with. Friends of ours gave up on their stay here when they found they had no hot water to their room. We were given a discounted group rate for the hotel but the rate didn't apply to our whole stay (???) and on the days we paid the cheaper rate, we didn't get breakfast vouchers that we got for the day we paid full price. We had hot water but the shower had such poor pressure that showering was not easy. There were other hotels in the area that would be a much better choice than this one.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Boston-Dedham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hi Jnoname,

Thanks for letting us know how your experience went. We're happy to have hosted your group's sporting event but I'm sorry we weren't able to make it memorable because of the issues at check-in, room condition being underwhelming and spotty Wifi connection. I've shared your feedback with upper management for improvements essential to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Once more, thanks for letting us know and I hope this incident doesn't stop you from considering IHG for your future travels.

Best Regards,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 28 March 2018

This is the WORST hotel I have ever stayed at. I stayed one night after working late in Dedham with my company and didn't want to make the hour drive home, so this was my closest choice. After checking out I find out my card has been charged twice. Called Sunday and to no avail the front desk woman "couldn't help me" so I left a message with another woman who was supposedly higher up and never heard back. Monday, called again still nothing, so I call higher up and they say they can't handle this only the accounting office in Dedham can. So Tuesday I call AGAIN to get my money back that they WRONGLY charged me and spoke to a woman who said she see's that I was charged twice and that she will issue me a credit for the double charge. Spoke with my bank hours after she said this and they show NO CREDIT was issued. Called again today, which is Wednesday, and still nothing. Stay AWAY from this place, they scam you and take your money and then there is nothing they can do to help. Not to mention everyone I have talked to has been terribly rude and so unhelpful and at first tried to tell me they didn't charge me twice! I will NEVER stay here again and I will make sure no one I know does.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
skarasinski, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Boston-Dedham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Emma H,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. After a late night working I'm glad we were able to offer you accommodations but am truly sorry for the events that happened next! As all banks are different, credits and debits can take time however it's unacceptable that no one was able to assist you from the hotel. This is something that will be addressed immediately. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any additional concerns or questions.

Stefanie Karasinski

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Booked for a business event at this hotel as it is a convention spot -- ended up having to change our reservation which they did without issue so became a couples night. Paid $107 with tax for room with king bed and breakfast. Room and complex very clean. Both interactions with front desk professional and pleasant. There is a Chinese buffet restaurant attached which seemed busy. The Legacy mall which has many of the nicer shops and restaurants is across the street. A great value for room in the Boston area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear TravelGuruNH,

Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and had a chance to check out the local area. We hope you'll be back to visit soon!

Stefanie Karasinski