All reviews nice hotel room was clean shuttle service blackout curtains double tree thin walls the hotel offers bottled water logan airport late check dunkin donuts would stay here again nice stay subway station coffee maker great place to stay easy access
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This is a comfortable hotel, within 15-20 minutes of Logan. It has free parking which is great if you're driving or have a rental. My room was large and it was spotlessly clean. I was offered a cookie when I checked in

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Cathy C, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Logan Airport Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction, especially the Cookie!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This hotel is approximately 30 mins from the airport - however the Hotel offers a free shuttle service. hotel rooms are spacious, there is a good gym and swimming pool. Breakfast was included ...which meant that it was reasonably priced. Just outside Boston, travel in by Lyft or Uber was excellent value for two in a shared car and meant that being a little outside of town was not a problem.

All in all..a good location and a clean and friendly hotel with good amenities.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at DoubleTree Boston Logan Chelsea! So glad you were able to experience our warm hospitality. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel while vacationing in Boston. I selected this hotel based on the other reviews and it’s proximity to downtown Boston. We were not disappointed.

The hotel’s location is great. It’s near Boston Logan airport but not within walking distance. The hotel offers a shuttle to/from the airport. There is also light rail service to the airport and other locations within walking distance of the hotel. We opted to use Uber to travel to downtown Boston. We were glad as we avoided the parking fees and allowed someone else to navigate the traffic. The hotel is located in a neighborhood. There are restaurants with walking distance of the hotel.

Our stay at the hotel was fine. The hotel room appeared to have been recently updated. The room was clean. The family did not complain. The breakfast was fine. The hotel staff was kind.

I would stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

My family and I stayed here overnight on the way to Canada and on our return to the states. The hotel isn't in the best or worst of neighborhoods, but served us well for getting rest for our trip. (it is also located across the street from the FBI office building). The room was clean and spacious with two double beds, and the bathroom was clean. I could tell there was probably a recent update to the hotel, because of the modern light fixtures, furniture, sinks, wallpaper, etc.

I ate breakfast at the hotel on the morning we left for Canada, and I was disappointed. It was a buffet, but offered minimal choices. It wasn't worth the $17 I paid. On the other hand, the complimentary "Doubletree Cookie" was delicious and mouthwatering. Those are offered at check-in.

Hotel staff were courteous and attentive to guests' needs and free shuttle service is offered to the airport, which is 10 minutes away. I would stay here again if I were traveling on business or passing through town, as this hotel isn't located near the tourist sites of Boston.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed with the pricing of our breakfast buffet, I have brought your comment to our culinary team and we are actively working our offerings with your recommendations in mind. The next time you are in Boston we would love to have you back. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The shuttle ride from the airport set the stage for my stay. He was kind and a good driver. Check-in was a breeze and I got to my room lickety-split. The room was clean, coffee maker worked and the bed was comfortable. Shower had good water pressure and a range of temperatures.

The fitness center was in good shape - all the equipment was usable and the room was a decent temperature.

I ate dinner in the hotel restaurant - had clam chowder and a BLT. Food was delivered promptly and tasted great.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Cathy C, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Logan Airport Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018