US$250
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$216
US$175
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

All reviewslogan airportsocial hourrefrigerator freezermodern appliancesliving room kitchenshuttle servicefree shuttlefull size refrigeratorcomplimentary breakfastliving areaevening receptionclean hotelpull out sofaexcellent hotelhomewood suitean early morning flightblue line
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room is gorgeous and very comfortable. Terrific kitchen. Large shower. The well-maintained, modern decor hotel is a good value. Good food selections in the evening reception and morning breakfast . The one factor is a 15-20 min shuttle ride to the airport. The staff work with guests to make the pick-up as quick as possible after arrival. Make a reservation for the return shuttle; it runs on time.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After travelling for about 18 hours we got to this hotel in the evening. Check in was smooth and the front desk staff was always polite and service minded during our one night stay.

Our room was a king suite on the 4th floor, overlooking a quiet parking lot. The rooms facing the other side might experience some noise from the busy road there.

The room itself was contemporary decorated and large. It had a fully equipped kitchen, with a bar solution, and it was combined with a small living room area with a sleeper sofa, a table and a large flat screen TV. The bathroom was between the living room/kitchen and the bedroom, and it was spacious as well. A large glassed in shower, and lots of counter space. The bedroom was basic, with a large comfortable bed, two nightstands, a chair and another large flat screen TV. The room also had a small closet. The bedroom is the only room with a window, and that's also where the A/C was. And boy, was it noisy.... It also blew the cold air we needed to be able to sleep directly on my husband, so he was too cold throughout the night... I'd expect a proper ventilation system in such a modern and new building, but they had the old style A/C mounted underneath the window... A poor and far too noisy system. Made it hard for my husband to sleep at all for both reasons. I sleep with ear plugs, so I wasn't that bothered with it.

At first glance the room looked clean, but I soon noticed details that made me think otherwise. I found a dime on the living room carpet, and walking on it bare feeted revealed that it hadn't been vacuumed lately. What appeared to be a soft rug was full of little sticky and stony things. The bar solution between the kitchen and livingroom had sticky stains, a couple of the mirrors in the room had fingerprints and other marks, the bathroom sink was full of hair stubs from a former guests shaving, the shower had hairs that didn't match any of our hair lengths, the floors had sticky patches and so did the night stands. The bathroom faucet also had fingerprints all over it... Oh, and the full sized refrigerator was dirty inside, probably after a dirty wash cloth. We had clean towels and new amenities though...

The breakfast had most of what you'd expect, except bacon. Food was good, and the area clean. All of the staff there was also very polite and welcoming.

All in all, I'd expect more from such a hotel, especially when we payed about $284 for the night. I'd certainly expect a clean room. I'm not sure we'd choose this place the next time... We lived the staff and both the style and size of the room, but at this price we want everything to be top notch, and at the very least, clean.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
ColwenHotels-MGMT, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston Logan Airport Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the comments regarding your recent stay at our property in Chelsea.
You took a lot of time to comment on very specific things and we sincerely appreciate this. Training our housekeeping staff is an ongoing process and this level of detail really does help them get better, be better and stay focused on what they need to do.
Feedback such as yours is key in helping us be better and we will share all of your comments with the various departments.
Thank you for mentioning the check in staff and other hotel staff as we know how hard they work and so glad you noticed and commented.
Thank you for taking the time you did to write this review and we do hope you give us another try when back in the area!

The Customer Service Team
Colwen Hotel Group

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The rooms are new, large and gorgeous! The staff was also nice and helpful. Location next to the airport is convenient. Depending on the room you get though the road noise will wake you up at night if you're a light sleeper like me. Get a room not facing the interstate and you'll probably be ok.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for the 4 star rating and the comments regarding your recent stay at our Homewood Suites in Chelsea.
We are happy to hear how much you enjoyed the room and found the staff helpful. We hear great comments about our staff very often and we love acknowledging all their hard work.
Chelsea is a busy area and we know the traffic can be tough, hope it did not effect your sleep too much.
Feedback is key in our industry and we really do read and pay attention to these comments so we can make the improvements possible. Our goal is for every guest to leave our property feeling better than when they arrived.
We hope to see you again real soon and thank you for choosing us as we know you have many choices when looking for a property.

The Customer Service Team
Colwen Hotel Group

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel overall was a pleasant stay for my week long training. The hotel appears fairly new and the rooms are large and supplied with everything needed. My husband and I appreciated the spaciousness of the room as either of us could go to the living area and watch tv or talk on the phone while the other stayed in the bedroom to sleep or work. There was a television in both areas. We also enjoyed the daily breakfast and evening kickback. Breakfast choices were adequate; However, there were no obvious consideration for those such as myself that wanted to grab and go. I had to seek help and ask for plastic wares daily for a grab and go breakfast meal. Most of the hotel staff were helpful and provided me with the request except on the day I asked Esma and she refused to get me any plastic ware. She lied and said there wasn’t any. I tried to explain that I received it every morning but she snubbed my conversation and walked away. Overall I would recommend the hotel but friendliness toward guests needs work, especially with Esma. Also, there are no free alcoholic beverages that I am accustomed to as in other hotels such as the Drury. The choices selections for the evening kickback could be better also.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While the hotel had a nice layout and was easily accessible with public transportation to Boston, it was very dirty with specific amenities not functioning: the television in the bedroom and the coffee maker. The coffee maker was frustrating because we left for the airport before breakfast. With a hotel so close to the airport, it would have been appreciated to have breakfast ready earlier. There were boogers on the art in the bathroom and the bar counter was visibly dirty.

Reception did not inform us that to exit the elevator, one had to use the room key card. This was difficult to do and we did not accomplish this on our first try; therefore, we had another trip all the way to the first floor to try again. While we waited for the shuttle, the staff at reception had a content-questionable discussion at an exceptionally loud volume.

The shuttle was late and did have people from other hotels. We were the last to get on and the driver threw baggage as there was hardly enough space to accommodate all luggage.

Not impressed at $245.91 (all inclusive) for the one night we stayed. We do not anticipate staying in the future. Unfortunately, reviews do not mimic our experience, though our experience matches others' dissatisfied experiences.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Melvin T, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston Logan Airport Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear travelinmysleep,

We appreciate your feedback and we take your comments very seriously. I appreciate speaking to you further about your stay. You can reach me directly at the hotel so that we can talk more about your recent stay with us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope we can make up for when your travels bring you to Boston/Chelsea.