Open today: 08:30 - 18:00

Carabiner and Coaster

Reviewed 8 July 2021
Shawn_G33
Plymouth, Massachusetts

All reviews mountain coaster lift lines magic carpet zip line berkshire east season pass new england western ma day trip mountain top white water rafting zipline tour lots of fun lodge snow runs grooming
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2021

What a great time we had as a Summer destination. Zip Lining, Thunder Mnt Bike Trails and the Aerial Adventures were all amazing! Staff was great, everything well organized. Would do it again.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 8 July 2021

Really enjoyed the Aerial Adventures, staff made sure we were safe and offered tips when needed but let us go at our own pace. The mountain coaster was better than my kids thought it would be!

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 7 July 2021

They have the mountian coster, zip lines, off road biking, obstacle course in the trees, KT Tunstall playing live and other bands. Nice place to hang out and enjoy the day. I would even ski there.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 23 May 2021

I took my son zip-lining to celebrate his 8th-grade graduation--he thought it "one of the most intense experiences of [his] entire life"! Great staff, great execution, wonderful time. Couldn't recommend it more highly!

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 21 March 2021

We are visiting family in Charlemont and spent yesterday afternoon at Berkshire East. While our family has a season pass & skis nearly every day, we had not been on skis for more than 20 years! I am not in a position to judge ski conditions, grooming etc. , I can state without a doubt that the overall customer service experience at BE was first rate. From the pre-arrival phone call, answered promptly, thoroughly and in a friendly manner, to every person we encountered at BE, they went out of their way to provide a good experience for us. A special shout out to the lift operators who were very accommodating my requests to slow it down a bit for my on/off lift moments. A fun day. We look forward to experiencing their year round activities on future visits

Date of experience: March 2021