“Beautiful views, great vicinity”
Elevate your Cape Cod experience with oversized Gambrel located in Taylor's Point
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Robyn S
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Beautiful views, great vicinity”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I stayed here this weekend as I biked The MS Cape Cod Getaway and it is so convenient to the Mass Maritime where we had our rest stop for the night Unlike others I chose this house to stay in. And it was worth it!
. The oversized Gambrel Cape is so nice. I had my choice of the 3 large bedrooms, one with a king size bed. There are 3 full bathrooms and a laundry room. The dining room has a table big enough to seat 10 people. There is a family room, a large living room, a garage below where I stored my bike for the night . The kitchen has a peninsula with stools.
There are 2 large decks on the back of the home. One has table and chairs to eat out. The top deck has great views! You can see the canal and Butlers Cove. At night the sky lights up from the sunset and the star gazing s amazing! I even saw some satellites pass by.
The house is located in a quiet neighborhood with great neighbors. It is walking or biking distance to the canal or Butkers cove. There are shops and restaurants nearby. The marina is right down the street if you have a boat.
All in all I highly recommend this vacation rental home.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$172
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing