“A Take Out Restaurant That Serves Large Portions”
Review of Burlington Jade

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burlington Jade
Ranked #58 of 130 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Burlington Jade is located in a very small strip mall with a very small parking lot. It's take out operation and hopefully everyone calls in their order. We did and lucked out into a space.

The order was placed into a box. I thought we'd have two bags. My grandson did the carrying.

Their orders are large, the food was tasty and we had more than enough for 5 people. Each person had a different order. I ordered the boneless spare ribs which were tasty but too much. I ordered the "regular" size order which was too big. Our grandkids took a portion of the order to school the following day for lunch.

The food was tasty and our grandchildren have bigger appetites than we do, so they were able to finish up thee remains.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

For the third time they messed up my order, they left out an item. I called to tell them and they insisted that I didn't order the item. I sent them the email confirming that I ordered and paid for the chow mein, they insisted it wasn't ordered or paid for. They would send it again, if I agreed to pay for it. I said "no" and hung up! Last time I will be ordering from them again. I had to throw out the Pad Thai, something was off with the shrimp. Worst customer service ever!

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We ordered delivery tonight and waited over 90 minutes before calling to tell them to cancel our order. There argument was they were busy but we had ordered pizza the same time and it was delivered within 40 minutes. There food may be good but maybe they should stop delivering if they can't do it in a timely manner.

Reviewed 25 July 2015

I went to this place today and I honestly don't know why people think it's any good. Chicken Wings were nothing special, just fried chicken wings. I got Shrimp and Snow Peas and it was corn starch flavored. There was a total of 5 medium sized shrimp included in a sea of overcooked snow peas with even more glopity gook on it. To eat it, I had to add a lot of fresh ginger, garlic, and good a high quality soy. (Oh, and they don't give you white rice, either, so I had to make some when I got home). I got Chow Fun that turned out to be salt-water flavored. It was truly terrible. To eat it, I had to fry some korean pepper sauce in olive oil, add the noodles and some scrambled eggs with additional ginger and garlic (loads) and sesame seeds, some sesame oil, and green onion. I thought I went for take out to avoid cooking? I guess not. I ordered some kind of "B Jade Special Beef" or something like that. The sauce was based on Hoisin sauce, of which I am not a big fan, but this was the clear winner of the bunch. I would not return to this place, no way. Gets 2 stars only because nothing was obviously raw or dangerous. I felt like the dishes were overpriced, even if they had been edible without the significant modifications I had to make.

1  Thank TrippyAnnie
Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

After fighting the nightmarish traffic to get to Burlington, we just didn't have it in us to go back out. Burlington Jade has an extensive menu (it was hard to choose) - and they deliver... Promptly! Everything we ordered was great. The star of the night was their Mongolian Beef... rare, tender, perfectly seasoned... Fantastic! Best take out in years!!!