“Almost always too loud and crowded on the weekend. ”
Review of Michael's Cafe

Michael's Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Michael's Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 45 Restaurants in Timonium
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: It is constant attention to detail that sets Michael's apart from the rest. The Dellis family welcomes you. Our commiment to quality, service and atmosphere are key to the success of our restaurant. We pride ourselves on the fact that the majority of our menu is homemade, using only the finest and freshest ingredients.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Decent food but I feel it's over priced for the quality. Good bands sometimes ... very spacious place with several options and 2 outdoor patio type bars. Love the patio with fireplaces.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

So...I thought happy hour had set prices for specific drinks during a set time. This was buried inside the happy hour menu at Michaels Cafe which was pointed out by the bartender when we questioned $8 for a glass of happy hour inexpensive Copperidge wine that sells retail for $10.99 for the largest bottle! The bartender knew we rushed there from work to take advantage of happy hour before it stopped at 7:00.... and we asked about happy hour pricing to place our food and drink orders. and she never mentioned it. A mixed drink is $5.75, but cheap wine is priced more. I will not be back for their happy hour as there are so many other great local places that are competing for customers like High Topps, Bar Louie who truly value them. Very disappointed Michaels! I am a local and have been patronizing your restaurant for many years...decades! No other local restaurants in the area do this to my knowledge. The food is good and consistent but do you really need to make that much more money off your customers who come there for a 3 hour happy hour?

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere was upscale casual. The bar area was nice and bartender was chatty but not intrusive. I had the crab cakes, a salad and broccoli. Absolutely wonderful. I heard a few other guest at the Red Roof Inn talk about it also. It sounded like they enjoyed their dinner as much as I did.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

We had lunch at this restaurant and it was delicious. We had the seafood club. It had crab cakes and shrimp in it. We ate is the bar area.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Visited Michael's with family last week. Our server was polite, efficient and friendly. The menu doesn't change much, but they have unadvertised specials. Soft Crabs were on the "special" list, so one in our party had the soft crab sandwich - and she enjoyed it. I opted for the seafood club which was mostly shrimp. The restaurant is very convenient to our family's location so it's something of a 'no-brainer' to head there for dinner.

The bar scene was in full swing at 5:30- 6 p.m. with lots of foot traffic and noise. Overall, it was a good deal.

Been to Michael's Cafe? Share your experiences!